Thread: BD Andropen 275

swoll4589 is offline Member

BD Andropen 275

Has anyone tried this. I think i read somewhere that it hurts to inject ( i dont really care i just wanna know). I was thinking about taking 1/2 cc EOD. Im guessing that would be sufficient for a first cycle. Dosing might even be a little high. thats what 550mg a week. Its reasonably priced so i was thinking about trying to order some. Any feed back is appriciated. Thanks.

Whats the price on it...I had thought it's pretty expensive compared to most testosterone ...?

$160 for a 20ml vial

test cyp is listed as 130 dollars for 200mg/ml/10ml
    test prop is listed as 160 dollars for 100mg/ml/10ml

From them....yeah...from any other reputable UGLab, you're going to pay 1/2 of their price, if not less.

Dragon Makes ok products...but unless you are injecting the label, I'd say steer clear...you're paying for the label and the name on it more than the drug in the bottle.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed , as Hooker says you pay for it being 'BD' but yea they do make top products as to 1/2 c eod being 550mg /wk thats not too high for a 1st

map

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    $160 for a 20ml vial

Thats good b/c I was going to pay $180. I'm still thinking about doing it. I've always stuck w/ single esters. Let me know if you do it and how you like/dislike it. Good Luck!!

-Jay

yeah it is a bit expensive compared to like a 50 or 60 dollar bottle of test e from a UGL... BUT.... i dont have any other sources and i know that this source is legit... unless the package gets seized ( thats the only thing im worrying about)

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    try and get domestic then, luckily im not from the states, laws her are less harsh

yeah see i was gonna order paperbol and andropen for my first cycle but if i decide not to chance the injectable then theres no reason to take the paperbol without test. Ill prolly end up settleing for a t-bol only cycle because thats one of the few things i can take without test. yes i know its a oral only cycle but i dont really have a choice if i can get injectables and var and primo are to expenisve.

BeReal is offline New Member
    Doing Andropen 275 and Decabol 250 from BD right now ,good response....whats bothering me is the sorness in my Gluteus.....hurts like hell 4 days after the injection.
    But no pain no gain as they say...I still recommend it

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    Has anyone tried this. I think i read somewhere that it hurts to inject ( i dont really care i just wanna know). I was thinking about taking 1/2 cc EOD. Im guessing that would be sufficient for a first cycle. Dosing might even be a little high. thats what 550mg a week. Its reasonably priced so i was thinking about trying to order some. Any feed back is appriciated. Thanks.
    I have done 3cycle of sus-250 and 1 cycle of androp-275, the androp cycle I have done was 0.75cc E3D, I really like the androp because It kick in quicker then sus, I can feel the pump in #1 week, I don't know why it kick in that quick, and I know it's not the mental thing I really feel it....maybe hooker would know why.

I did NOT get any water weight from androp, (I don't like single esters test-C and test-E because it make me look like water bag), androp made my muscles super hard too ( it feels like I was on sus + low dose primo)..... I did not get any pain from androp only sorness, I did have a light fever, I take some advil and the fever will go away. Test-prop gives me pain but the androp give me just sorness, if the price is right.. I recommend androp-275 over the sus-250..

besure to use a massager and massage inject sit for 15~20min, maybe that's why I don't get pain just sorness...
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 11-10-2005 at 09:44 PM.

hunter111 is offline New Member
    My current stack includes BD Andro 275 I have to say I am very impressed with this product. Very hard hitting test at an extremly low price $89.00US. The andro does comes on a little sooner than the Sust. Like I said I am very happy, low water retention, hard muscles and very little injection pain. No complaints here

BeReal is offline New Member
    BD Andropen 275 is the best Ive tried ,the power and endurance is great! 1 week gained 7lbs....cant wait until week 5-6...strongly recommend the product. The injection site hurt the 1 week ,the 2 almost not at all..

Thread Information