Reignman003 is offline New Member

How about 400 Deca / 500 Test EW?

What do you guys think about me doing 400mg Deca and 500mg Test E every week, a total of 4 injects? Probably will do 2 (Test and Deca) every 4 days. I know everyone says i should just drop the Deca cuz it's not necessary, but I'm not listening. You guys think I'll make better gains if I stay with the 500 Test E AND 400 Deca?

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman003
    What do you guys think about me doing 400mg Deca and 500mg Test E every week, a total of 4 injects? Probably will do 2 (Test and Deca) every 4 days. I know everyone says i should just drop the Deca cuz it's not necessary, but I'm not listening. You guys think I'll make better gains if I stay with the 500 Test E AND 400 Deca?

I WOULD MIX THEM TOGETHER AND THEN U ONLY HAVE TO DO 2 SHOTS A WEEK VERSE 4..but other than that this is what im doing right now for my 1st cycle...

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    before we jump the gun.. what are your stats and goals?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    and if you're not listening.. why are you making this post? You know the answer to your own question don't you?

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Does Deca actually give you more long term gains than EQ? Or just more water retention during?

Thread Information