Thread: Cycle advice

Rufus is offline Junior Member

Cycle advice

I'm going to start a cycle at the end of next month, looking to lose abit of bodyfat but also put on a little muscle, going to be doing cardio 4x a week and on a medium carb diet.
    I'm 22, and 205lbs but about 17-18% bodyfat.

Weeks
    1-8 Test E 400mgs
    1-8 Eq 300mgs
    1-8 Arimidex .25/day
    9-10 HCG
    11-14 Clomid

What do you think?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you definitely need to run the cycle longer. The compounds will just be kicking in and you'll be getting ready to stop. Eq needs to be run for minimum of 12 weeks and bump it to 400mg and test to 500mg. Do test e for 13 weeks too. I would also try to cut some more bf before starting your cycle too

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    you definitely need to run the cycle longer. The compounds will just be kicking in and you'll be getting ready to stop. Eq needs to be run for minimum of 12 weeks and bump it to 400mg and test to 500mg. Do test e for 13 weeks too. I would also try to cut some more bf before starting your cycle too
    what he said. Atleast do 400mg test and 400mg EQ. NO need for HCG . Extend it to about 12 weeks. You will be happy you did

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    exactly what Longhorn said, TestE for 13 weeks at 500mg (2 shots/wk), EQ for 12 at 400mg (2 shots/wk also, i'd frontload the test at 1000mg first week as well)...you shouldnt need the hcg ...also, consider proviron in place of the adex (read up on it in the profile section)...

AM

Thread Information