Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: d*****i labs

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Served
    his injectables are garbage, but his orals are alright. I think there are losts of shady things behind the lab with all of the people claiming to be dl and the people that are refs for him
    damn what ya mean garbage? underdosed? you guys got me trippin on using his product now! shezzz

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevyboyzcry
    damn what ya mean garbage? underdosed? you guys got me trippin on using his product now! shezzz
    You have his references... contact them. Ask for more... I remember when getinbig had his tested and it was 254mg/ml for the 250mg/ml test e... He even posted it up. He was not a reference and he is my friend, and showed me the results before getting help putting it up in the forum.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You have his references... contact them. Ask for more... I remember when getinbig had his tested and it was 254mg/ml for the 250mg/ml test e... He even posted it up. He was not a reference and he is my friend, and showed me the results before getting help putting it up in the forum.

Umm......I think you are mistaken. I've never seen an overdosed lab result posted for DL besides the ones posted by the guy who runs the lab. The only independent test I ever saw done came back with the Test E being under-dosed. I'll post up the lab results now and even link you to the thread on here:

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...2&postcount=54
    Attached Files Attached Files

OK Meso I found the thread, but read the whole thing. One lab test being correct doesn't prove shit, especially when one is dead on (254mg) then another one is underdosed, and another one is WAYYY overdosed. Here is the thread:

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=143183

Now I'm done argueing...... you guys want to be nieve and back DL go for it. Those of us who are in "the know" wouldn't touch the guy.

If you want your information and orders being passed through 3 or 4 people every time you order something, go for it. I know I'll never use them again (customer confidentiality is horrible along with all the other shit we've posted)

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I concede as I see the test e has a 2% to a 10% difference in the mg/ml ratio... So with dosing going up and down + or - 2 to 10% why are people calling it bunk? Off yes, garbage no. What are your thoughts to these two separate lab tests? LMO I just want your take on if it is garbage or bunk. Shady if he puposely overdosed for sales yes, and I would not like that anyway, but my friend had good results and seemingly was accurate. Bunk or legit(even if you do not like him)???

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I concede as I see the test e has a 2% to a 10% difference in the mg/ml ratio... So with dosing going up and down + or - 2 to 10% why are people calling it bunk? Off yes, garbage no. What are your thoughts to these two separate lab tests? LMO I just want your take on if it is garbage or bunk. Shady if he puposely overdosed for sales yes, and I would not like that anyway, but my friend had good results and seemingly was accurate. Bunk or legit(even if you do not like him)???

His stuff is not bunk.....I don't think anyone ever claimed that. But think about it......with his margin of error how do you know what ammounts of Test you are running? You might think you're running 500mg a week when you could really be running 650mg or 440mg...... that is a big difference and you'll never really know what dosages you responded best at.

As for the rest of business practices, like we've said the guy is a liar, has made death threats to people who have tried to call him out over his lies, lacks customer confidentiality, and is just a scum bag overall. I never get into debates about UG Labs as there are so many of them, but with this one it is personal and there are a lot of people in this community who feel the same way about DL.

Bottom line, if you want your information kept private I would take your business elsewhere.

colossus1 is offline Member
    I surprised the vets and mods in this thread havent recieved the usual 10 PMs from DL.

What i did find funny was his selling slogan.......OVERDOSED AND OVERFILLED!!!

lmao. Hows about you just sell everyone whats written on the label............lol.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    I surprised the vets and mods in this thread havent recieved the usual 10 PMs from DL.
    Oh, there have been phone calls

Let me get this straight DL, keep your bs and propoganda off of AR. In the future, all dl threads will be automatically deleted.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I have personally never had any problems with him, but I think I will hold off on my latest order which I was about to place. I was going to place a rather large order with him, but all this news makes me feel a little bit uneasy about the whole thing. I do agree with the statement about DL being more then one person, it always seemed a little strange when some of the happenings with him wouldn't really add up.

*Sigh* Time to find another UGL...

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    i dont really want to get involved with this cause i have no business being invlobved but i have to say to the noobies on here that read this that there is alot of politics that go on around here and its obvious to me.. someone is getting cuts from one lab or another and downgrading one lab or another. thats just my observation take it for what it is.
    I barely pay for anything anymore, to be honest. All of the gear I've used since November has cost me all of $200...I run a gram a week, and I'm talking about Test + Masteron , Winstrol , and/or Primo.

I have no reason to lie...my gear is free, more or less anyway. And the labs I use are closed...they don't accept new customers, so I could talk for days about them...it wouldn't help them, however, because they aren't taking new customers.

None of that changes the fact that DaVinci is one of the biggest pieces of garbage to ever run a lab. He's even been asking around, trying to find out personal information about me.....where I live, etc...

Still want to support him by buying his products?

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    He's even been asking around, trying to find out personal information about me.....where I live, etc...

Doing something like that is taking things WAY to far IMHO. The way i feel is.......you can hate people all you want here but personal information is personal information and should IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM be passed around. All we have is trust........

All we have is trust........
    Damn true...

[QUOTE=hooker]I barely pay for anything anymore, to be honest. All of the gear I've used since November has cost me all of $200...I run a gram a week, and I'm talking about Test + Masteron , Winstrol , and/or Primo.

I have no reason to lie...my gear is free, more or less anyway. And the labs I use are closed...they don't accept new customers, so I could talk for days about them...it wouldn't help them, however, because they aren't taking new customers.

None of that changes the fact that DaVinci is one of the biggest pieces of garbage to ever run a lab. He's even been asking around, trying to find out personal information about me.....where I live, etc...

Still want to support him by buying his products?[/QUO

TE]

DAMN

Quote Originally Posted by chevyboyzcry
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    ????
    im just trippin that hes asking around about hooker! thats not cool! not a biz man more like a hit man! wow thats a trip

Doing something like that is taking things WAY to far IMHO. The way i feel is.......you can hate people all you want here but personal information is personal information and should IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM be passed around. All we have is trust........

BDTR is doing the same thing, actually...trying to find out my home address.

Hook check your PMs

Yeah...BDTR claims to have hired a private investigator to find out that stuff about me. To date he has made the amazing discovery that my first name is Anthony. Wow....

Good one, EncycloBDTR Brown...

Yeah...BDTR claims to have hired a private investigator to find out that stuff about me. To date he has made the amazing discovery that my first name is Anthony. Wow....
    *looks under hooker's username*

ROFL

Still scary though none the less.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Unbelievable what this has turned into, didnt know it was this bad, but I guess the stakes are high.

It hasn't turned into anything...nobody's gonna do shit to me...I just wanted to let everyone know that people are looking for me...to show you what kind of scumbags they are.

I'm not worried about it. But now you guys at least know some of what is going on behind the scenes.

I was contacted last night, by the way...by yet another person....I suppose he's a big name in the industry...who is vaguely threatening to "turn the whole internet community" against me if I keep telling the truth about this stuff.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Oh boy lol I'm staying out of this one.

if I keep telling the truth about this stuff.

In DL's case I guess the truth hurts huh lol

I'd be upset if my name was boof too

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    In DL's case I guess the truth hurts huh lol

I'd be upset if my name was boof too

boof?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information