Thread: Lazy and hot..

Testo^ is offline Associate Member

Lazy and hot..

Hello im in week 4 running test e 500mg a week and 30mg dbol a day...

I feel lazy and warm as a mofo...
    I just want to sleep all the time,...

My strength has went through the roof tho.. I have an amazing strength increase and all that.. But man i just wanna sleep...
    Is this normal ?

One more question...
    Im not actually so very horny and stuff right now.. Will i experience that when the test kicks in ?

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    are you getting enough rest? I've felt like that to on a similar cycle and noticed that if I took little naps here and there they gave me a bit of a boost.

And I'm not sure why but everytime I take D-BOL I do feel sleepy and lazy but it goes away as soon as I get lifting..

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Your body is feeling tired because it is growing. Needs sleep to grow. You will probably see good gains soon. Make sure you get tons to eat and at least 8 hrs sleep. Good luck

ok
    Man i eat so much that my mom is starting to threaten me to throw me out
    I have a good diet with 430 grams protein, 5500 cals and 400 carbs..
    I have also gained 20 pounds.. But i guess most of it is water..

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    its the d bol bro, it makes me lethargic and lazy as hell. i refuse to use that stuff anymore

The Godfather is offline Junior Member
    agreed its the dbol that is causing the lethargy

i'm currently on week 5 on my 500mg test and 30mg dbol cycle, still very little libdo/mood change, just tired as hell, although i've noticed a very slight change over the last week (bit more libdo, less tired, don't feel the need to nap after every meal)

keep me updated on your cycle bro, how long do you plan on running the dbol for? i want to get another week out of it on mine, just keeping a very close eye on my BP, plenty of coQ-12 and hawthorne, got to do some cardio tomorrow

I am planning to run the dbol in 5 weeks... Im in week4 now..

Bump this one :P

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    Your body is feeling tired because it is growing. Needs sleep to grow. You will probably see good gains soon. Make sure you get tons to eat and at least 8 hrs sleep. Good luck
    I hope 8-MAN is right with what he said and that the noticeable gains start coming soon with all this exhaustion I have been feeling. It stands to reason since the body grows when it sleeps.

Hey Testo, im experiencing the same thing but im on Test only cycle, no dbol . Tired as hell though, still enough energy to lift and all, strength increases noticed as you mentioned but tired as all can be. I feel the skin tightening or at least thats what it feels like. I have been sleeping my normal 7 hours a night and then been sleeping for 2-3 hour nap during the day, not cause I wanna but because my body is telling me I need to. Just wanted to share my thoughts. Good luck with you brother.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    bro ,every morning i wake up i feel like a bag of chit and dont wanna hit the gym..i drink a lo carb monster energy drink (i dont endorese it lmao) or red bull and that gets my lazy ass in there ..once i start i dont wanna stop and the energy last till early evening when i pound another energy drink..dont know if they will work for you but i swear by them..gl

chest6 is offline Banned
    That is really common. Your diet looks good just sleep a lot (9 hours just to make sure) and keep eating...and get a workout partner that will come over and get ur ass out of bed to force u to get into the gym...works

Thread Information