Thread: QV Test E?

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member

QV Test E?

For the guys who have used it? What did you think? I've been reading stuff about QV stuff and that it's underdosed and being faked, well i'm 100% that my source has REAL QV but i need to know if i should get it.
    I even hear that the best in the QV line is actually TEST E, let me know guys. Thanks.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    it's ok stuff, for me it's a last resort

Served is offline Associate Member
    from what i know, my sources get qv straight from tj and the last time i used it i hated it. No results, i actually switched to a ug brand half way through my cycle.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    nowadays, the UG stuff seems to be a better route, cuz it's usually a pretty well known bro brewing the stuff, and you can likely count on the quality...as opposed to a larger company that's basically making the same thing, and they dont have to answer to you, or this board...JMO...oh, and it's cheaper

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    qv test e and qv eq is all i really have experience with. I expected a little more out of the cycle however i cant compare it to anything else. I have to say it did work.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Just finished up a 10ml bottle I had laying around...........worked fine for me. But I only had that one bottle left....currently I'm running some home brew I made up.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive ran so much QV in my day it's silly...They are a great company the problem is mexicans fake everything..Ive never had that problem but have seen fake mex QV..
    QV is a great vet company IMO there test is consistantly high in BA and more painfull than 99% of the UGL's out there, but is a solid product...

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    nowadays, the UG stuff seems to be a better route, cuz it's usually a pretty well known bro brewing the stuff, and you can likely count on the quality...as opposed to a larger company that's basically making the same thing, and they dont have to answer to you, or this board...JMO...oh, and it's cheaper
    I agree a good UGL is a better choice..A GOOD ugl though

Ok then i guess i'll go with a UGL, thanks guys.

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    All my QV products worked great. That includes Test E, Prop (ouch), EQ (my joints) & Deca .

mr.biceps58 is offline Junior Member
    QV makes very good products. Tehy may be underdosed from time to time but overall its a great choice if you can afford it..The UGL is cheaper but I got a nasty infection from UGL gear that could have killed me..QV has always been good to me..Check the boxes and bottle holograms and you should be good to go.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I have used lots of qv with no problems.........untill 5 months ago.
    I got a batch of test-e. this paticular batch hurt like hell. test-e is not suspose to hurt. it also crashed in the bottle. ya I did not like it. with that and every thing I have been hearing about the company, I WILL NEVER USE IT AGAIN!!!
    A good UGL is the way to go

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    I have only seen a fake pic of a QV product in the anabolic review book. So go ahead and use it. Oh and for those who cant figure if its fake or not, go get a bandaid and suck ur thumb if it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Charged_UP
    I have only seen a fake pic of a QV product in the anabolic review book. So go ahead and use it. Oh and for those who cant figure if its fake or not, go get a bandaid and suck ur thumb if it hurts.
    WTF is this???
    1 qv has a tone of fake gear out there. infact, it is even been faked right at the factory. employees have stolen lables and holograms, so you take your chance there.
    2. " go get a bandaid and suck ur thumb if it hurts." wtf is that suspose to mean? if gear hurts there is something wrong. I have brewed a lot of my own gear and none of it has hurt. if a distributer of gear cant make it painless then they should not be doing it. Gear hurts because, 1. to much ba (used to keep it clean) 2. its dirty 3. it has crashed.
    if any of that occures then IMO it is garbage

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    WTF is this???
    1 qv has a tone of fake gear out there. infact, it is even been faked right at the factory. employees have stolen lables and holograms, so you take your chance there.
    2. " go get a bandaid and suck ur thumb if it hurts." wtf is that suspose to mean? if gear hurts there is something wrong. I have brewed a lot of my own gear and none of it has hurt. if a distributer of gear cant make it painless then they should not be doing it. Gear hurts because, 1. to much ba (used to keep it clean) 2. its dirty 3. it has crashed.
    if any of that occures then IMO it is garbage
    Agreed,there is fakes all over mexico and Iam sure PPL really like your bandaid speech after they get a chunk of muscle cut out from an abcess from some fake sh!t..Real fvcking funny haha

Well im sorry to see that u have crap sources. I am sure that there is not much muscle to cut out if u cant even come across some good stuff. Thats shitty there is so much fake QV stuff floating around in ur cabinet next to ur antibiotics. I am aware what there are fakes that people like u seem to stumble on (I said i had seen just some pics), its a shame, glad though that nobody around me has had a problem like that. Wonder why that is, just amazingly lucky all these years, or just maybe I just have a tendency to find large sums of gear appearing in my vacinity. But that is just some fluke. Besides if u dont want to have mexican, cross the border, heck cross the ocean if u want.

Quote Originally Posted by Charged_UP
    Well im sorry to see that u have crap sources. I am sure that there is not much muscle to cut out if u cant even come across some good stuff. Thats shitty there is so much fake QV stuff floating around in ur cabinet next to ur antibiotics. I am aware what there are fakes that people like u seem to stumble on (I said i had seen just some pics), its a shame, glad though that nobody around me has had a problem like that. Wonder why that is, just amazingly lucky all these years, or just maybe I just have a tendency to find large sums of gear appearing in my vacinity. But that is just some fluke. Besides if u dont want to have mexican, cross the border, heck cross the ocean if u want.
    nice reply ass hole. glad you got so much gear. good thing to advertise on an open board.
    like I said, I have never had fake qv but I have seen lots. and some of the qv gear I got was dirty. I would guess by the way you pump it up and get people to pm you....you are maby a source???????
    kinda funny, most of the board will pass it by but you swear by it

I love this board. All u have to do is write a little, and u get such emotional responses. I am really bummed that the board will pass it by, cus i was going to offer a complimentry bottle to everyone. I didnt know that saying that having it available made me a source, well u learn something everyday. Oh and if i was to advertise i would probably choose more profitable gear. After all maybe im a huge source...beware.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    free bottle huh?! hahahaha I'll sign up for that one!

Quote Originally Posted by jaydub
    free bottle huh?! hahahaha I'll sign up for that one!
    haha same here!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Charged_up:

Lay off the attitude, or I will send YOU across the ocean.

Grow up, K?

Thanks kid.

~SC~

EXACTLY

Thread Information