ElectronDon is offline New Member

Are Prescription Steroids Safe?

I have read about prescription steroids and understand how they work, but take a look at the adverse physiological effects that they may have on the body-
    Maybe its best to do without until they are really needed in a medical situation.
    Apparently, many oral steroids are methylated and may cause cancer of the liver. Try HGH:

HGH - Human Growth Hormone Information

[QUOTE=ElectronDon] I have read about prescription steroids and understand how they work, but take a look at the adverse physiological effects that they may have on the body-
    Maybe its best to do without until they are really needed in a medical situation.
    Apparently, many oral steroids are methylated and may cause cancer of the liver. Try HGH:

Who sent you? and how do you know all this?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    hahahaha

[QUOTE=AnatomicallyBlessed]
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectronDon
    I have read about prescription steroids and understand how they work, but take a look at the adverse physiological effects that they may have on the body-

Who sent you? and how do you know all this?

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    No they dont seem to work at all, I think we just are into talking about some crazy idea that if they did work, this is we would design this type of site to talk about it. I personally u reccomend u stop taking the estrogen pills, get rid of the spandex, and proceed with a nice helping to something fun and good for the liver called anadrol . Tastes great with a glass of winny.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    What an annoying asshole.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Roids make you angry and hungry with the side effects of increased musle tissue and strength. I was already crazy so now I went over the edge. Do you want to lose your mind?

Seriously, don't do it if you're not going to do it right. You have to take enough stuff and eat a lot of the right foods while training like a mad man. You don't take juice, lay on the couch and eat Doritos then expect to tranform into a musclar physique. Diet first, training second, juice third and a overall lifestyle change encompassing everything. It's about improving your health, not ruining it. Your physical state goes hand in hand with your mental state. Balance.

Most people are too lazy to commit to something like this and make a transformation of their body. They want to take juice and wake up in the morning yolked. It doesn't work like that. Prepare for hard work in the gym, a complete diet overhaul and a lifestyle change. If people really think "muscle heads" are dummies, they're more ignorant than the comment. To become huge and ripped is not easy for most people. It takes a lot of fortitude and relentless comitment with juice or not. Diet is the most important and hardest piece of the puzzel that most people don't follow. Don't you think?

BTW, HGH is not the answer by itself if you want to put on muscle. It's proven you need to take an androgen along with HGH therapy to get the best effect. You also need to eat enough calories to make this all work along with correct training and diet. Everybody responds to hormones in different ways. Receptor mapping is a whole nuther subject but it all comes down to hard work, diet and studying your body.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 06-24-2005 at 01:17 AM.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    shiet............i had a really good post that was about 2 paragraphs long and it didnt post, ah well im not writing it again.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    I agree with SEATTLE. I am pretty crazy and did eat a lot of food when i was huge.

Infact i think i shall put down my Doritos and get off the couch, drink my beer and proceed to the bathroom to take out my bottle of Test and mentaly decide to insert 2 ccs of the golden oil into my ass cheek. Which is in that encompassing in pain as one would imagine.

Most of the time i go to the gym commited and then got lazy and just left but still transformed my wife into a animal in bed. When i woke up in the morning i yolked cus of my hangover. Prepared was anther shot of test and a hard work of sitting at a computer. I have a complete pain in my ass from the shots from the chair and a injection change is needed

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    What an annoying asshole.

damn loz nice to see you broo...havent seen you here in a while....

hows that topical test you siad you were making...

pm me bro i gotta ?

Thread Information