ace ventura is offline Member

Is this too much for my first cycle?

1-4 tbol 50mg/ed
    1-12 test e 500mg/ew
    6-14 anavar ~40mg/ed

nolva@20mg/ed
    14-16 pct, clomid and nolva

I never considered this as a heavy dose but I have a friend that think this is a lot on a first cycle, maybe he's right.. he thinks i'm going to explode and get stretchmarks etc. Should I reconsider the test dose? Maybe 350-400mg/ew?

I'm now ~200lbs, normal bf.

chest6 is offline Banned
    tbol? Why are you concerned with getting stretchmarks with a cycle?? If it happens it happens..Looks good to me tho..if you are talking about dbol 50mg may be a little much for a first cycle. I'm not really sure either about the anavar in there.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    I am 39 yrs old 225 5'9 started first cycle not long ago\
    1-4 40 mgs dbol
    1-12test e 500 ew 2injects per week
    thought about var from weeks 8-14 but decided not to do that much on my first cycle... however, I am still thinking about it
    I know that dont help much but at least you know you are not alone\
    I am doing really good on just the dbol/test week 5 up around 7 leanlbs cuz I am taking ldex.25/nova 10 mgs ed

I don't even know what stretchmarks look like, however, yes I'm talking about tbol (BD turanabol).

First I planned to do test 250mg/ew with tbol and anavar . But I couldn't get anavar/tbol, so I decided to go for 500mg/ew even though I'm a little scared of acne sides. Now I managed to get anavar and tbol so I just wanted to know if it's wice to reconsider the test dosage. This is proably good for a second cycle but I feal I don't have time and patients to wait. I can't afford not to be happy with my first cycle.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is your 1st i would just run the test for 12 weeks add in other compounds in later cycles,no need for much gear for your 1st.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    agreed, find out how your body reacts to just test alone, maybe throw in some eq. at 400 mg/wk.. You also didn't mention your stats or anything about you, age weight etc... how should we know if that is too much?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    if this is your 1st i would just run the test for 12 weeks add in other compounds in later cycles,no need for much gear for your 1st.
    couldnt have said it better myself

I guess I was asking in general sort of.. I'm about 200 lbs @ 180 cm, 22 years old.. Gained ~30 lbs last 1,5 year.. worked out for 2-3 years..

I guess I can save the anavar if I feal I don't need it by week 6 but it so good from what I read. I think I rather go with less test though. The sides from anavar isn't that great anyways, and the tbol sides would show up before the test kicks in right?

In terms of results what do you think about 500mgs test alone vs. 250mgs test with the two other compounds? I feal like the first option would be less "safe" but maybe I underestimate the two other compounds..

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    If it were me, I would roll with just 500mg test e a week. Take a cc every mon and thurs. Best of luck to ya bro.
    BW

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    In terms of results what do you think about 500mgs test alone vs. 250mgs test with the two other compounds? I feal like the first option would be less "safe" but maybe I underestimate the two other compounds..
    more isnt better when it comes to steroids . I would say you first option is more safe than the second option. No need to throw 3 compounds in your first cycle, esp two orals too. Besides if you start getting sides and youre taking 3 compounds, how will you know what is causing them? Just stick with 500mg of test e for 12 weeks, you'll get great results as long as diet and training are solid.

Thread Information