Creatine and Steroids

I am getting ready to start a Deca Cylce with some test. Now i am 18yrs old and currently weigh 160. I have done Deca cycles before and i have gotten great results. I was getting ready to do some creatine while on deca 300 this time. I was just wondering if this was a good idea and how much should i take. I am taking in about 200 grams of protein in shakes alone so i have not protein problems. I just want to experiment and see if creatine would help because i have used that as well in the past and have gained some weight and muscle. So i am thinking that if i take that and Deca 300 then i should get some great gains and shoudl look a lot bigger than if i took Deca alone. Thanks for your help

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    not a flame bro but you have done multi cycle's at 18 how old where you when you started ?

160 pound's at 3 cycle's what's your height ??

you could run cratine but most people save it for PCT

i understand. I didnt do pct first time and lost my gains and i was stupid and not educated now i am good. i gained and then lost again. And my third one was great but i had to stop going to the gym due to a death in florida and took two weeks off and never got back in. I am 5'9 and did max out at 245. I started at 17. Just needed some advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Baseball_centerfield
    i understand. I didnt do pct first time and lost my gains and i was stupid and not educated now i am good. i gained and then lost again. And my third one was great but i had to stop going to the gym due to a death in florida and took two weeks off and never got back in. I am 5'9 and did max out at 245. I started at 17. Just needed some advice.

i would leave deca on the shelf this time and just run test e at 500mg for 12 week's with proper PCT

What kind and how much does it cost

Quote Originally Posted by Baseball_centerfield
    What kind and how much does it cost
    i would get test eth

and the cost is upto you bro

Thread Information