highsteppn is offline New Member

anavar only cycle?

im pretty sure that i want to go with an anavar only cycle. im a football player my body stats are:5'11 195lbs and geneticly i gain muscle and weight somewut easily. what i want is to get to about 210lbs. i dont know if doint a 5 week var cycle at 30 or 40mg ED is what would work for me.

I'm in my 3rd week of var only cycle right now. I was all natural until this, so i don't have anythin else to compare it too, but i think it's ridiculous. I had ridiculous veins poppping out everywhere by the middle of the first week. And my strength has gone through the roof. Didn't really go up too much the first 2 weeks, but today was out of control. I could not not belive how much stronger I am at the beginning of my 3rd week. Ive gained about 3 pounds so far, so nothing major at all. So, if your looking to gain weight, I don't think var is good idea, but if you wanna look hard and veiny and get alot stronger, then do it.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Var alone will not give you the results you are looking for, throw some test in with it. I would run at least 50mg of var ED for at least 6 weeks, 8 being better.

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    Most suggest 40 mg ED of var for starters and 50-60 for those who are more experienced. The average weight gain on var is relatively small, usually being between 5 and 10 pounds over around 8 weeks, if you gain any weight. It will harden what you have and make you very vascular.

seriously those answers were exactly what i was looking for....somthin else i need help with is what would be a proper pct for a 40mg ed cycle for 5wks.
    and would taking proscar effect that in any way because i heard it does with certain steroids
    Last edited by highsteppn; 06-28-2005 at 06:59 AM. Reason: correction

and also would taking proscar with that effect it in any way because i heard u cant take finasteride with certain steroids

Thread Information