hairylongfella is offline New Member

ever tried lortab

I was running d-bol,deca and sustanon for about eight weeks. I was handed a prescription of some lortab 7.5 because of a tooth. I found to take one at 10 in the morning helped me out at the gym later that afternoon once I got off work around 5 o'clock. It seemed like I stayed in the gym a good bit longer and worked out harder too. Has anyone ever tried eating lortab and then working out?
    Last edited by hairylongfella; 06-30-2005 at 04:27 PM.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hairylongfella
    I was running d-bol,deca and sustanon for about eight weeks. I was handed a prescription of some lortab 7.5 because of a tooth. I found to take one at 10 in the morning helped me out at the gym later that afternoon once I got off work around 5 o'clock. It seemed like I stayed in the gym a good bit longer and worked out harder too. Has anyone ever tried eating lortab and then working out?
    quit while you can. very addictive...very

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Rec drugs... come on, listen if you cannot take a bit of soreness then you are in the wrong sport. Hence the no pain no gain slogan... Next you will want us to try morphine as it works better, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Rec drugs... come on, listen if you cannot take a bit of soreness then you are in the wrong sport. Hence the no pain no gain slogan... Next you will want us to try morphine as it works better, huh?
    I never said I was taking them for soreness, they were being taken for a toothache. While taking them it helped me with my workout. It gave me energy. Obviously you have never taken any pain killers because nothing alleviates the pain that comes with working out.

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member
    I would think the lortab would do the opposite of giving you energy. It prob contains alot of tylenol also bad for the liver.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yes fellas he never made a reference to abusing rec drugs give him some credit, what he said was that he took the medication for his tooth because it was in pain, and then as part of his normal routine hit the gym and it helped his workout a little, the bro never said anythihhng about taking the drug to get rid of soreness or that he planned on ever using it again, i just read the post as a simple query wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.. no biggie harry i feel ya

Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    yes fellas he never made a reference to abusing rec drugs give him some credit, what he said was that he took the medication for his tooth because it was in pain, and then as part of his normal routine hit the gym and it helped his workout a little, the bro never said anythihhng about taking the drug to get rid of soreness or that he planned on ever using it again, i just read the post as a simple query wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.. no biggie harry i feel ya
    true but he also said it "helped" him in the gym. thats the only reason i say run b4 your addicted, trust me i am not just talkn crap i know

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    true but he also said it "helped" him in the gym. thats the only reason i say run b4 your addicted, trust me i am not just talkn crap i know
    It was only a prescription of 24 pills, not a five gallon bucket full. Yes I did say it "helped" and it did. I'm not an addict it was only something I experienced once and I was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Loratabs are vicodins....dont see how they would help your workout, but they can definately ruin your life, so I think everyone here is just looking out for your best interests bro...be careful

BigLikeBull is offline Junior Member
    I feel you Harry...helped me before!

mr.biceps58 is offline Junior Member
    Any narcotic can help you train more intensely and not feel the pain.This could further muscle growth but taking pain meds if not needed is a stupid thing to do..The withdrawals of long term narcotic use like coming off of heroin..Be careful bro..

nyyanks201 is offline Junior Member
    lortabs are supposed to make you drowsy

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    lortabs do make me drowsy and they are very addictive. i don't see how they could help you at all in the gym. they must effect people in different ways because there is no way i could lift after taking a pain killer.

middlewieght is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hairylongfella
    Look man , I did lortab for 4 years straight. Addictive aint the word! I became hooked on mrphine, delautid, and eventually herion . That's what it is , heroin, it's an opiate which is so physically addicting you can't eat, sleep ,or even have sex without it. You stay so freekin' sick unless you have it. I'm now on a methadone program which still sucks, but I got my life back. Anyway . . . don't do it !

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    bad stuff! glad you beat it. i know of a guy who lost his job and family over pain killers.

Quote Originally Posted by middlewieght
    Look man , I did lortab for 4 years straight. Addictive aint the word! I became hooked on mrphine, delautid, and eventually herion . That's what it is , heroin, it's an opiate which is so physically addicting you can't eat, sleep ,or even have sex without it. You stay so freekin' sick unless you have it. I'm now on a methadone program which still sucks, but I got my life back. Anyway . . . don't do it !
    Damn dude! All I said was I got a prescription of 24 lortab pills. I didn't let it get the best of me though. I'm not strung out or addicted. What I said was though they made me drowsy I could endure more when working out. I couldnt tell you about heroin.
    Last edited by hairylongfella; 07-01-2005 at 07:23 AM.

nyyanks201 is offline Junior Member
    it makes no sense...how can you endure a workout being drowsy? i wouldnt even be able to pick up a fork on hydrocodone much less a weight/

Quote Originally Posted by nyyanks201
    it makes no sense...how can you endure a workout being drowsy? i wouldnt even be able to pick up a fork on hydrocodone much less a weight/
    I suppose it's my reaction to the drug.

i also did l-tabs for almost 5 yrs. it effected me that way also. at first if i took 1 i had extra stength and energy. needless to sa eventually i took them just to function. yes we know you only have 24 for a tooth ache. the point is you obviously know where to get drugs without a script (juice) its even easyer to get l-tabs. all i'm saying is after the 24th is gone you are gonna feel like shit...not even want to get out of bed, just don't get anymore, just my thoughts... by my 5th yr on these i took about 8 or 9 ed. no i wasnt going to the gym anymore

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by middlewieght
    dude i feel ya i use to take loratabs like nothing..i had the hook up from this doc who would just write me scripts for loratabs, percacets, somas, xanax, methadone...like they were nothing in the hundreds. at first i was taking them for a few years and its exactly how you say, if you dont have em you cant do shit without em.....then it went to methadone for awhile...i had to get off that shit....my new years resolution was to stop all this sh8t, and i did. havent had a pill sence......i feel better in the mornings i have more energy, a better motivation to do things, but it took like 2 months to come completly off and things be back to normal again...if id known what i know now about them ide never have started taking them ****3rs.....

mikeyb33 is offline New Member
    I take lortabs everyday for my knees. Used to love them, now I hate them. As for the energy. When I first started taking them, I got tons of energy and felt no pain. They were prescribed to me because they would not make me drowsy like other meds. Now they make me not want to do shit.
    People say they are addictive. Doctors say they are some what. I say they are very addictive. They will help your workout, as for energy, but you might start to like them too much and then you are done. They also slow your heart rate. I am trying to find out more information about what they can do if you work out on them, but because they slow your heart rate, I assume they could cause cardiac arrest.
    I am taking them for my pain, but I am also working out to rehab my knees so I can get off the stupid pills. I have many, many friends that lives have been destroyed because of these and oxy's.
    Please be careful and if your not in pain, get rid of them.

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Read this, it's interesting.

taking vicoden on cycle
    Last edited by CBGB; 04-24-2009 at 11:03 PM.

Thread Information