Whats the proper proviron dose when you hit above a gram of test?

What is the proper amount of proviron to take when you hit the gram, gram a 1/2 of cyp a week dose? I figure U have to up your proviron, if you want it to keep you from aromatise. Also whats the right way to break up the daily dose of proviron?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    If proviron is used alone as an anti-estrogen. About 25 mgs per 100 mgs of test. If you run a gram test per week, 250mgs proviron ed would be needed IMO.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    If proviron is used alone as an anti-estrogen. About 25 mgs per 100 mgs of test. If you run a gram test per week, 250mgs proviron ed would be needed IMO.
    That high?

I've never seen over 50mg/ED reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    That high?

I've never seen over 50mg/ED reported.
    Thats for total gyno-protection. Proviron rarely gets used as an anti-estrogen alone.

That would breal my wallet, unless I can figure out how to home brew it. So for it to affect my natural test lvls whats the dose for 500 mg week test?

Tiftan090 is offline Junior Member
    250 mg of proviron puts me in a bad mood and gives me headaches. You should probably just get some letro, and throw in some nolva to keep your blood lipid profile good.

spud is offline Junior Member
    I go well over a gram of test/wk and find 25-50mg plenty. I do take 10-20mg nolva along with it however.

I pay 80 bux for 30ml right now dosed at 50 a cc, so that much would kill me.
    I'm doing a cc a day. I may have to research in making my own.

I hit the nolva also

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by spud
    I go well over a gram of test/wk and find 25-50mg plenty. I do take 10-20mg nolva along with it however.
    I agree. Proviron in conjuction with a SERM will make fighting estrogen easier IMHO. 250mg/ED seems a lot, also the cost of it will be high. Run Proviron/SERM or a type II AI.

Quote Originally Posted by spud
    Yeah, but if you hadnt used the nolva, it would be another story. (Altough some guys are almost immun to gyno, but most are not.)

spud is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Yeah, but if you hadnt used the nolva, it would be another story. (Altough some guys are almost immun to gyno, but most are not.)
    Very true. I do seem to be one of those who doesn't easily get gyno - (knock on wood). I like to take the nolva for how it helps my lipid profile as much as estrogen control.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Once you're using that much test, you're better off with a standard AI. It'll be cheaper, and the effects are more predictable.

Thread Information