Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Kenny007's Avatar
    Kenny007 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40

    10 Week Bulk Cycle

    After 2 failed attempts to bring my physique back to where I used to be last year, I have decided to declare war in the gym in September of 2005. My last 2 cycles were a failure. Too many factors contributed to the failure, such as abmormal sleeping patterns, not being consistent in the gym, issues that come up last minute which delayed my plans to go to the gym, the break-up with my girlfriend, etc.

    Anyways, I had enough of this bullshit and want to change things around. Here is the 10 week bulk cycle I have planed for September:

    Weeks:
    1-10: 750mg test ethenate/week (375mg injected every Monday and Thursday)
    1-10: 600mg deca /week (300mg injected every Monday and Thursday)
    1-10: 30mg nova/day
    1-10: Liv52 liver protector ed
    1-5: 40mg dbol /day
    5-7: 50mg a50/day
    3-6: 30mcg LongR3 IGF (receptor grade) ed
    11-14: PCT- Clomid, nova, clen , LongR3 IGF

    Please input your comments and advice so it can better help me make this cycle a success. Thanks guys!

  2. #2
    lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    164
    Run the eth. longer than the deca ... and if ur gyno prone id take some more precautions. but thats jmo.

  3. #3
    robkesl's Avatar
    robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny007
    After 2 failed attempts to bring my physique back to where I used to be last year, I have decided to declare war in the gym in September of 2005. My last 2 cycles were a failure. Too many factors contributed to the failure, such as abmormal sleeping patterns, not being consistent in the gym, issues that come up last minute which delayed my plans to go to the gym, the break-up with my girlfriend, etc.

    Anyways, I had enough of this bullshit and want to change things around. Here is the 10 week bulk cycle I have planed for September:

    Weeks:
    1-10: 750mg test ethenate/week (375mg injected every Monday and Thursday)
    1-10: 600mg deca /week (300mg injected every Monday and Thursday)
    1-10: 30mg nova/day
    1-10: Liv52 liver protector ed
    1-5: 40mg dbol /day
    5-7: 50mg a50/day
    3-6: 30mcg LongR3 IGF (receptor grade) ed
    11-14: PCT- Clomid, nova, clen , LongR3 IGF

    Please input your comments and advice so it can better help me make this cycle a success. Thanks guys!

    yes extend the deca and test 2 weeks, id actually take the test 1-2 weeks longer than the deca. so maybe just start the deca first.
    so d-bol then androl. i guess as long as you dont take them at the same time.

  4. #4
    Kenny007's Avatar
    Kenny007 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by lilchef14
    Run the eth. longer than the deca... and if ur gyno prone id take some more precautions. but thats jmo.

    Yes I am gyno prone.

    Novadex is not enough? What do you suggest?

  5. #5
    nyyanks201's Avatar
    nyyanks201 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    104
    bump...

  6. #6
    8-MAN's Avatar
    8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hazard County
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny007
    Yes I am gyno prone.

    Novadex is not enough? What do you suggest?
    That should be plenty of nolva. However, if u are gyno prone I would throw in some letro. That shit works.

  7. #7
    8-MAN's Avatar
    8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hazard County
    Posts
    404
    rob...what part of STL u from. I'm from the north side. Florissant

  8. #8
    coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny007
    After 2 failed attempts to bring my physique back to where I used to be last year, I have decided to declare war in the gym in September of 2005. My last 2 cycles were a failure. Too many factors contributed to the failure, such as abmormal sleeping patterns, not being consistent in the gym, issues that come up last minute which delayed my plans to go to the gym, the break-up with my girlfriend, etc.

    Anyways, I had enough of this bullshit and want to change things around. Here is the 10 week bulk cycle I have planed for September:

    Weeks:
    1-10: 750mg test ethenate/week (375mg injected every Monday and Thursday)
    1-10: 600mg deca /week (300mg injected every Monday and Thursday)
    1-10: 30mg nova/day
    1-10: Liv52 liver protector ed
    1-5: 40mg dbol /day
    5-7: 50mg a50/day
    3-6: 30mcg LongR3 IGF (receptor grade) ed
    11-14: PCT- Clomid, nova, clen , LongR3 IGF

    Please input your comments and advice so it can better help me make this cycle a success. Thanks guys!
    ok lets see here.... id say everything looks good here except or your post cycle. your post cycle shouldnt start for 21 days after your last injection of test and deca.

    the nolva dosage looks fine but yeah id add some letro or adex in there.

    as far as running the test longer than the deca? i see no point in it. like i said everything is fine except for your timing on the post cycle
    -coachj

  9. #9
    8-MAN's Avatar
    8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hazard County
    Posts
    404
    deca stays in your system for 3 weeks....test for two. Run the test longer so you can still get it up. You could run the test one extra week so that the deca and test would lose effect at the same time. I like to run it for a while longer though. Also, start PCT 2 weeks after last test shot.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •