Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bombs in london

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    I'd expect a delay but all should be good. F*ckin sand eatin bast*rds!

hey there mate first off i would like to pay respects to the people that died and got injured yesterday.
    and secondly to your post the only thing that will happen is if you sent money and they open your package with money in it it will be forwarded on to wome ever it was meant for.
    and poss your package may be checked on its way to you no one can tell what will happen just have to wait and see m8. good luck.

roger24 is offline Banned
    i havent got an email from my source yet, thats not good. he would have emailed me if my package got there, and it should have, but yet i have no email.

simonella is offline Associate Member
    Too all the people that was effected by this insane deed, my heart goes out to ya all. May God bless you.

Logan13 is offline Banned

yes

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBoy1980
    Every ****ing terrorist caught should have their balls removed immediately followed up by execution on the spot, **** those camel jockies for ****ing with our livelyhood.
    Yes! It's time to quit being so PC and just focus on the problem, for good. I don't care what the terrorists relationship was with his mom, was he spanked as a child, why does he hate us......It's time to take the fight to them.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Stupid terrorists... they don't read much history, do they? Hitler's air raids did nothing but increase the resolve of an otherwise very sedate and pacifist people. Now these ragheads think a few bombs on the subway are going to make the brits kiss their islamic behinds and meet their demands? I don't think so. Now every British subject is going to be staunchly anti-terrorist and ready to support going in anywhere in the world and digging the dirty bastards out. Osama just turned the UK into our fiercest ally, I think.

BTW I wouldn't get my hopes up about your shipment. Customs will be pretty hot, even if it means slowing up the mail.

eliteforce is offline Member
    I wonder if Britain will tighten up import inspection, since currently any small package going to the UK just goes strait thru w/o inspection, if they find out the ied's came in peicemental like that then they might start scanning, opening small packages like they do in the US

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Stupid terrorists... they don't read much history, do they? Hitler's air raids did nothing but increase the resolve of an otherwise very sedate and pacifist people. Now these ragheads think a few bombs on the subway are going to make the brits kiss their islamic behinds and meet their demands? I don't think so. Now every British subject is going to be staunchly anti-terrorist and ready to support going in anywhere in the world and digging the dirty bastards out. Osama just turned the UK into our fiercest ally, I think.

BTW I wouldn't get my hopes up about your shipment. Customs will be pretty hot, even if it means slowing up the mail.
    as far as we are concerned mate we always have been your staunchest ally,and will continue to be so,cant stand all the do gooder parts of europe ie the frogs ect!

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    I know that this is an advice board, but dude i think everyone here would have some common sense not to post something like this. A lot of people on this site might have strong feelings about that incedent. If u are worried about ur package, u should just sit back and hope it works out. Pretty much, be a little more thoughtful of those who think ur worries are nothing compared to urs. Also, and im a white boy all the way, I think that its only a tiny population of these whacked out guys, and i have a lot of friends, some that were muslim. I dont think i saw the whole rag thing with anythem, but they are cool and intelligent people. Some are just crazy, and we have a lot of crazy here, and like they have in the past have always gotten together and conquered the Spainish and even some of the several Crusades just to mention some. So its basically shitty that their culture throughtout history has been successful in all of the crazy people getting together and planing big attacks on huge nations. Those type can go to hell, but if they read that Koran of theirs more often they would see that fighting has nothing to do with their ideology. I wonder though, they cant drink, so maybe they cant juice up. Sucks for them.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    as far as we are concerned mate we always have been your staunchest ally,and will continue to be so,cant stand all the do gooder parts of europe ie the frogs ect!
    who feels like frog legs... mmmmm

eliteforce is offline Member
    this thread would be alot easier if people would just talk about customs/sending package-and the effect the bombs have on sending AAS, there is a separate forum for politics

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteforce
    this thread would be alot easier if people would just talk about customs/sending package-and the effect the bombs have on sending AAS, there is a separate forum for politics

well some1 shouldnt ave fu**in mentioned the f**kin bombs in the fuc**n 1st place!now should they!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information