Thread: Speed Steriod

Safety31 is offline Banned

Speed Steriod

im 5'10, 215 right now..i run a 4.7 40...last year i was about 195 and ran a 4.6 40....i wasnt satisfied with my 4.6 last year and now that ive gained some weight my 40 has gotten slower...are there any roids to help out with speed....that i could take for a small amount of time and just put my 40 down in the 4.4-4.5ish??i wanna stay at the weight i am just get faster..my strength and size is good i just need the speed

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    im 5'10, 215 right now..i run a 4.7 40...last year i was about 195 and ran a 4.6 40....i wasnt satisfied with my 4.6 last year and now that ive gained some weight my 40 has gotten slower...are there any roids to help out with speed....that i could take for a small amount of time and just put my 40 down in the 4.4-4.5ish??i wanna stay at the weight i am just get faster..my strength and size is good i just need the speed
    Strengthen the muscles, tendons and ligaments in your legs, do speed drills and cut down in weight. Steroids won't help you cut that much time off...

Safety31 is offline Banned
    i know thats what i did to run a 4.6..in highschool i ran a 4.9...last summer i did alot of speed work...mostly alot on my strength shoes...alot of cleans and just alot of running...went from a 4.9 to a 4.6...so i know how to work on speed as far as workouts and everything im just looking for a steriod that will increase my speed with all the workouts that i do since im up to a 4.7 now

nsa
    Test, winny, masteron , maybe even tren can help a little. But i wouldn't use gear to increase speed, thats just asking for an injury to happen IMO...

cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    When I was in High School.....I ran a 4.6 40. I was about 255# and 6'3". Straight up scholarship to Fresno State after only 2 years of F-Ball experience. The gear of choice was Anadrol . Of course now, I am a semi-pro bicycle racer and weigh 197#!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I would suggest winny as it makes you hard and strong.

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    I dont know about steroids but one thing that will help is the strength shoe. I dont know if youve heard of this or not. Its a shoe thats basically designed to make you walk and run on your toes, focusing more on speed muscles. Do a search on the internet for them or you might be able to buy them at academy. Anyway i did the program up to intermediate, about 3 or 4 months. I went from running a four 9 fourty to a 4 six, no exaggeration. It hurts and it works.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bird
    I dont know about steroids but one thing that will help is the strength shoe. I dont know if youve heard of this or not. Its a shoe thats basically designed to make you walk and run on your toes, focusing more on speed muscles. Do a search on the internet for them or you might be able to buy them at academy. Anyway i did the program up to intermediate, about 3 or 4 months. I went from running a four 9 fourty to a 4 six, no exaggeration. It hurts and it works.
    He already mentioned he used them...

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    He already mentioned he used them...
    Hahahaha sorry what a dumbass i am.

Well then in that case how about protein supplements

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    creatine will help you out a little bit for speed in the short distances

chest6 is offline Banned
    I'd say winny but they would prolly make u more prone to injury cuz they aren't so great for the joints i hear

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Dude, if steroids were a magic pill that could make us run faster we'd all be an Olympic sprinter. What steroids can do is aid in recovery after intense workouts, increase your strength, and increase the intensity of your workouts. Bottom line is, if your workouts suck steroids ain't gonna do jack. I know the media likes to pretend that steroids make people hit balls really far and run really fast, but it just isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    Dude, if steroids were a magic pill that could make us run faster we'd all be an Olympic sprinter. What steroids can do is aid in recovery after intense workouts, increase your strength, and increase the intensity of your workouts. Bottom line is, if your workouts suck steroids ain't gonna do jack. I know the media likes to pretend that steroids make people hit balls really far and run really fast, but it just isn't true.

Words of wisdom

chest6 is offline Banned
    I agree media can suck my d***. But all those mlb ppl got all small and quit jacking homers what the hell.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    try clen , it will give you lots of wind!!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    practice with 25lb wait strapped to you..and add some anavar maybe

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    practice with 25lb wait strapped to you..and add some anavar maybe
    Anavar good, 25lb. weight while running bad. Running with weights will affect your form badly. If you're gonna get faster you have to look to the fast people...sprinters. Sprinters do just that, they sprint. Short distances, long rests. Then they go into the weight room and get ridiculously strong. This is a horrible oversimplification, of course, but the fact remains to run fast you must run fast. Make sense?

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    suspension and masteron or winny

of course you need to do all of your speed work continuously
    -coachj

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Stick with the plyometrics. Maybe you're not meant to run faster than a 4.6.

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Arrado
    Stick with the plyometrics. Maybe you're not meant to run faster than a 4.6.

slick hows it goin man

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coachj0233
    slick hows it goin man

Coach!! I'm doing alright; How you been?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i used to run cross country back in the day and had a buddy that ran track. he actually tried to put the ankle weights on him for a while when sprinting..after 6 weeks or so of practicing..it messed up his form. maybe not 25, but you think maybe 10 or so extra pounds around your waist would hurt more then help?

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I think ben johnson, would have somthing to say about that..

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    work on ur flexability, strengh and balance... imo 3 key factors to becoming faster, u could run a low dose of winny maybe even anavar .. ul loose a lil weight but ul harden up and still look just as big if not even bigger, lean mucsle mass looks alot bigger than chub with mucle mass imo... aslo ive used this parashoot that staps to u and u run with it and it catches wind behind u making it a bitch to even move, specially on windy ass days lol

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    They all (top level sprinters) use steroids . Not for direct speed from the gear, but to allow them to recover quicker from insane workouts and bad injuries. Ben Johnson wasn't fast becuase he used some gear, you think he went from a decent runner to an incredible runner because of the gear, no, he used the gear to recover from an injury and got caught....

Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    What would he say? That he would never have run fast without steroids ? C'mon man. Sure, steroids helped him, but everyone he ran against was also using them, so how come they weren't all as fast as him? The fact is steroids won't make you run fast (or hit the ball farther, or tackle better, etc.), steroids combined with excellent training/recovery methods will.

bigsupplyeu is offline Banned
    Winny without a doubt

Thread Information