Thread: Roid Rage

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member

Roid Rage

How real is "Roid Rage ?" Is aggression a common side-effect with using steroids ? And if it is common, which types of gear cause more aggression when compared to others?

jinos is offline Member
    First off it depends on the person. Some people just over do it cuz they think it's cool, but they end up makin an ass of themselves. Also it depends on the dosage you take. Heard from most of my friends that tren and anadrol will do it. I've takin anadrol and have not yet snapped at anyone.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    tren and abombs are probably the number 1.. Test makes me a little more aggressive.. sus250 actually had me very irritable at times also.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    creatine and whey protein for a select few from what i hear..lol.

jinos is offline Member
    I'm on sus250 and I get a little snappy on that crap too! LOL.

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro... it's mostly what you let it be. I feel like I can crush someone's skull and beat the f*@k out of them with little effort.. and often find myself getting jumpy at the little punks on the road, but I think it boils down to control and confidence.. If you have a brain then use it and keep yourself out of trouble. ROID RAGE doesn't control your body, your brain does! It does make you more agressive but if it's too much then get off the juice... Not saying that you can't handle it.. just some wise advice if you feel like you are getting out of control. Eq, Sust, Dbol , Winny

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    i am not sure if it depends on the person. But i dont believe in "roid rage " if a person is a jackass to begin with the person will act like a jack ass on a.s. it all can be controlled in your head. i just think a person believes in there mind that they are tougher, stronger whatever you want to call it because they are on a.s. a.s. it is a shame that some or most ppl that "abuse" a.s. and dont take it seriously are the ones that act like a moron and give most a bad name. just my 2 cents.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Roid Rage is an excuse for those that already have an underlying emotional and/or psychological - mental problems. Though androgens do increase aggression.(tren )

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Steroids only make assholes more of an asshole. If you are a laid back type it won't do much to change that. All in the mind

Tren and Anadrol rank at the top for increased agression.

bigtwin is offline Associate Member

I do beleive in Roid Rages, and Do beleive that something such like sus250, which boosts your test level will in fact creat you to "roid Rage " on people. Its highly controlable, but I also beleive it takes a long time to be work into a "rage". I would say over 15 mintues of constant bothering or something, still then, its your choice how you respond. IM on sus250 and i do feel a bit more aggressive. but at the same time i also feel more confident also.

stretchmarks is offline New Member
    when i took M1 test i used to go crazy on people out of no where. it was weird because i've never felt that way before when i was on other stuff.

inevitable is offline Member
    "roid rage " depends on the perons and wat type they are... the only "rage" u get is more agression from being AAS. now if u can use ur agression for lifting u will not have a problem.. but if u don't then ur just asking urself to blow up.. self control is all u need

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    Tren pisses me off everytime

mood changes are more closely linked to progestenic (tren ,etc) and estrogenic activity (which impact neurotransmitters- particularly serotonin).

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i don't believe in roid rage , if by roid rage you mean that steroids made a person do something out of his controll.
    yea, you do get more irritable, and aggresive, but that doesn't give you an excuse to let the beast out of his cage.

ACAZORES is offline Member
    I get more roid rage after the cycle

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    all roid rage is is self control, if u have self control ul be straight u just have to learn how to control ur aggretion while on

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    very true, in the back of ur mind u will always know what u are doing is wrong and u should stop, When i was younger i couldnt control that feeling at times and would regret some actions, but u live and learn.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Self control is right.

Usually, if you're already an asshole...you'll be a bigger asshole while using AS.

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    Remeber, when ever someone feels like "roid raging out" or something, and beating someone up or breaking something. Times have changed and theres always a legeal matter now in days. So be carefeul when you feel the need. If you do, just life more.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    well last cycle of sust only i had roid rage a little and was also a little snappy, but i arnt natrualy an ass. Infact i had 2 big fights in 8 week on it.

But im in week 8 now of dbol sust and deca n i havent been snappy, aggressive or had 1 fight on it.Havent had any rage what so ever (touchs wood)

So iv come to the conclusion that on my first cycle it was just the cersumstances, like people being asses while i was cycling. Admitedly i probably did loose my rag a little quicker and get alot angryer than normal but this cycle i havent had any of that.

I agree that if ur natrualy an ass hole it will make you into a bigger one. I also agree that most of its in your head, i also think that if your an average guy, you still need to be wound up to loose it - just when you do your more aggressive and violent than you would normaly be.

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    First off it depends on the person.
    Exactly. Your going to get extra aggression. If your a regular person it will only help you. Youll be able to work out longer and harder and take more pain. If your a bully or a jackass however, that extra aggression might not be so nice. For me Id have to say I'm more of an ass when off because im not as strong. Tren makes me more aggresive than the others. Oddly when I use my hcg in post cycle I get pretty aggresive.
    Last edited by Dark Bird; 07-08-2005 at 04:43 PM.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    One I beleive true caught on tape and told to be from 2 very trusted friends. Well it was at a pro track&field meet at the shotput event. The guy up was 6'5 over 280. He goes up throws and the throw is well over the WR distance of 75' feet. But the offical who was only around 5'4 160 pounds watching called a foul. The thrower was so pissed he literally picked up the offical and threw him atleast 10-15feet in the air. Then 2 of my friends who are both 6'3 over 250 went grabed him and wrestled with him untill 5cops came to take him away. He was probably going to kill the offical. The offical suffered a broken arm, leg, ankle, and also broke his jaw. Still officates today.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Mostly, "roid rage " is an urban legend. However, tren in its various forms can cause this in even reasonable folks, especially those with little or no experience with tren. Best approach for a beginner is to only use tren acetate (fina) so that lowering the dose has a rapid effect... side effects lessen in a matter of a few days following reduction in dosage. Anadrol makes me grouchy and grumpy but not ready to go off on anybody. Tren caught me by surprise a couple of times... I was ready to beat the crap out of some foreign cab driver for giving me the dick-around like I was some kind of tourist. But then again I would have been pretty pissed at him even without the tren. Still it was a wakeup call to reduce my dose. I quickly learned to count 10 and say "chill out, it's just the tren... chill out, it's just the tren..." Responsible and knowledgeable use precludes repeated major episodes even with this drug, and of course your basic personality has a lot to do with how you think and act and react on tren. Then again, our hormones have a much more profound effect on our personality than many folks want to admit.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Wow Nicky that is a crazy story. After a while u can chill better, i dont really explode any more. Just get a slight heated feeling.

Italian Stallion is offline Junior Member
    i think that some aas promote a decrease of the ability to mantain your "coolness" in situations that normally wouldn't drive you crazy. Even a high protein intake will enhance this attitude.But,in my opinion,this "roid rage " is like alcoholism:some people get drunk and smash bottles of beer on the head of their brothers,on the other hand some people get as drunk as lord and simply don't do nothing bad.
    i've seen guys on heavy gear getting ready for competitions who were still good-natured,and guys running a few tests getting irritating and bad-tempered.
    So,i think that it depends on your character and will

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i m normaly laid back... but i do find my temper a bit shorter while on cycle... little things bother me, but not to the point of punching people or breaking things...

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    I have only done 1 cycle<Test only>. I did find my temper was shorter, but nothing I couldn't control.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    This is weird...of course "Roid Rage " is real..
    if by "roid rage" you mean being more prone to things setting you off..
    it doesnt mean you ALWAYS/MUST react on it..of course
    when your levels of test and other hormones are off the charts...yes yes yes. you WILL be more emotional, you CAN control the emotions though.

It was interesting though, when I took test.. my mood was generally more elevated than normal, but when things DID piss me off, they really pissed me off..

vulcanorion is offline New Member
    I'm very agressive by nature but I never experience roid rage when I was on gear.

Addicted2Mass is offline New Member

Finally!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Roid Rage is an excuse for those that already have an underlying emotional and/or psychological - mental problems. Though androgens do increase aggression.(tren)

Yes Sir, You are def right! Being a clinical pyschologist and having researched and lectured about A.A.S. That is the point that I have been trying to get across to the damn media, but we all know how they love to sensationalize topics for the mighty rating!

I have been called upon by many agencies to lecture on this topic, since the "baseball and colleyville" scandal broke into the news! As, I have mentioned before the only reason it is difficult the collect relaible data is because of the vast amount of secrecy associated with this topic.

I must look like a Fed or something! lol I am currently working on publishing a book on the Psychological ramification of A.A.S. Should be finished with it in 2007, if I can collect more poinant data that is.

Dude, I have to ask, where did you get that avatar, it is hilarious! Or if that is you, uuum, nice shorts, I guess.

Addicted2Mass is offline New Member

Damn...

I didn't mean to kill the thread!

Changing my name to "Thread Terminator"

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    75mg tren ed and 750 mg of cyp per week gets me going. i have to take time-outs....i also DO NOT use alcohol when cycling. thank GOD oh, and i do have underlying emotional, psychological problems. my doctor says i will get better but i will never be well

Thread Information