Thread: pain in my ass

jhardman is offline New Member

pain in my ass

i am 25 140 pound 5'9 been working out serious for 3 years 5% body fat eating 4000 calories a day. taking test 400 & deca . on week 2 now. first week did 1/2cc twice test only. week 2 added deca. 1cc of both. first shot wasnt bad but second time my butt cramped up so bad cant bend over thats only when i added deca. test only was fine. all shots in butt. any suggestions

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    sigh.

im going to have to play the devils advocate here.

i highly doubt you are 5% bodyfat.

140 pounds is ridiculously small, i dont care how low you say your bodyfat is, clearly your diet is not up to par.

4000 calories a day...what are your macros.

now that we have that out of the way.

what is your cycle? not x amount of cc's per week, list it out, along with your planned pct and ancillaries.

im under the impression you have very little education on proper steroid use , as well as pct knowlege as well.

answer my questions to clear this up

Chiefsman123 is offline New Member
    Why not try injecting into another muscle? Personally I hate injecting into my glutes and inject into my quads and delts. Your quads should do the trick! But just switching muscles won't exactly prevent pain, so try this...

What I found to work very well, is after the injection and everything has been swabbed with an alcohol pad again, and you've put a small bandage over it, give the area a deep tissue massage for a few min, and put a heat pack over the muscle you've just injected into to. This seems to move the oil around and helps absorb it faster into the muscle. For me it always eases the pain a great deal and takes days of the post injection pain.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    sigh.

im going to have to play the devils advocate here.

i highly doubt you are 5% bodyfat.

140 pounds is ridiculously small, i dont care how low you say your bodyfat is, clearly your diet is not up to par.

4000 calories a day...what are your macros.

now that we have that out of the way.

what is your cycle? not x amount of cc's per week, list it out, along with your planned pct and ancillaries.

im under the impression you have very little education on proper steroid use , as well as pct knowlege as well.

answer my questions to clear this up

yep...sigh is right... sigh

im taking 200mg of test 400 twice a week for 10 weeks. deca 400 200mg twice a week for 8 weeks. have clomid & nolva for pct. ive takin 2 different cycles about 3 years ago of test 200. never had a prob. about 2 months ago started the calories before it was about 2500. metabolizm to fast. thx for reply. let me know

i do that every time with the heat pad and massage it helped till the next day. thats when the pain comes. and its only when i added deca with it

im taking 200mg of test 400 twice a week for 10 weeks. deca 400 200mg twice a week for 8 weeks. have clomid & nolva for pct. ive takin 2 different cycles about 3 years ago of test 200. never had a prob. about 2 months ago started the calories before it was about 2500.

i do the heat pad every time and massage. it helped till the next day. thats when the pain comes. and its only when i added deca with it

jonny101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jhardman View Post
    im taking 200mg of test 400 twice a week for 10 weeks. deca 400 200mg twice a week for 8 weeks. have clomid & nolva for pct. ive takin 2 different cycles about 3 years ago of test 200. never had a prob. about 2 months ago started the calories before it was about 2500.

i do the heat pad every time and massage. it helped till the next day. thats when the pain comes. and its only when i added deca with it
    maybe you got some bad deca????

Thread Information