First cycle...suggestions?

22 years old 5'9 185lbs about 15%BF
    I have been working out on and of for the past couple years but have been going hard consintantly for a year now. Ive been training 3 on 1 off eating well and trying to get as much rest as possible. now i know most of you will say keep at it till i've maxed out naturally, i have made my decision and thats just how it is. This is how ive planed out my cycle.any help or suggestions would be appriciated.

week 1-10 Sustanon 250 @500mg
    week 1-10 Equipoise @500mg
    week 8-12 winstol @50mg ED
    week 1-15 nolvadex @ 20mg ED
    week 12-15 Clomid Therepy 300mg 1stday 100mg for 10days then 50mg for10days

dogfight is offline Associate Member

Cool

well you goal is obvouisly lean mass you cycle is well planned the only thing i would change is run the winny for a extra week or two. An if you front load the sust. you should only need 250mgs /one shot every week after that!!

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    drop the EQ to 400 mg/week, make sure to shoot that sus EOD, and yes, i would run the winny for 6 weeks...you know winny needs to be shot ED...
    for a easier first cycle i would do test-e at 500 mg/week...simple, you will make good gains, and you only shoot 2x week

masshole24 is offline Junior Member
    i would do test cyp at 500mg wk/spit dosage and maybe throw in some dbol as a kick start for the first 4 wks max that would be my suggestion. good luck bro. make sure your diet is in check because diet is key to building your body, extremley important also make sure you have pct.

why in the hell would anyone want to shot sust eod it keeps your blood levels high for 3 two four wk at a time?...... but dropin the eq two 400mgs/wk makes sense

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfight
    why in the hell would anyone want to shot sust eod it keeps your blood levels high for 3 two four wk at a time?...... but dropin the eq two 400mgs/wk makes sense

sust need's to be shot EOD to keep your blood level's stable ED would be better but not a must

are you saying you only need to shoot sust once every 3-4 week's i hope not

no i would front load 500mgs an maintain one shot a week after that by the second week you would four esters give at two different times your blood levels will be high constantly although yes it will peak higher a couple times a wk that will induce estrogen, which will maintain your HDL an help you gain more size as long as your useing a estrogen INHIBITOR youll be fine, if im wrong please correct me?

Thread Information