Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    SLYDOG69 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    172

    want to gain alot of mass

    im about to start my cycle of test e for eight weeks
    and i was woundering if it was a good idea to take weight gainner too since im a hard gainner??

  2. #2
    Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    355
    bro if you are trying to bulk up throw it all in there. get all the calories you can. If you are running that test alone i would try and run it a couple week longer unless you just cant get anymore.

  3. #3
    jaydub's Avatar
    jaydub is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    wait.. where am I?..
    Posts
    1,493
    do some research before you cycle bro. check out the forums on diet, and get some info on how to cycle. You really should run that test longer than that, and make sure you got everything you need for pct too.

  4. #4
    QuickSilver's Avatar
    QuickSilver is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    254
    thats my diet

    Diet
    Very important part of the regime. Your diet should be highly nutritious, so you can’t skip breakfast or dinner. Your meals should be something like below:

    Waking up: Whey protein shake, such as LA Whey – 48g protein /Vyomax protein

    Breakfast: Porridge, 10 eggs, 4-6 toasts, tea/coffee/grapefruit juice

    Mid morning snack: Tuna/egg sandwich. If you can afford it, whey protein shake.

    Lunch: Pasta/rice or potatoes, red meat/chicken/fish or tuna, vegetables.

    Mid afternoon: Tuna/egg sandwich. If you can afford it, whey protein shake.

    Dinner: Steak/chicken/turkey/fish or tuna, some pasta or rice, vegetables.

    Before sleep: Whey protein shake such as LA Whey/Vyomax/Maximuscle Promax Ext

  5. #5
    BITTAPART2's Avatar
    BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    anywhere my son lives
    Posts
    1,782
    as for the diet check the bulking sticky, great thread to follow, also, hell yeah weight gainer will help, and test e will not be done its justice if only ran for 8 weeks, If you cant afford more or do not have a good plan I wouldnt even run it at all, IMO 12 weeks minimum for test e personally 16 weeks is good

  6. #6
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,306
    Def. run it longer!

  7. #7
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    read the bulking sticky... a MPS will not be sufficient for weight gain unless it is properly incorporated into a consistent diet. You need to figure out your cal/pro/fat/carb intake according to your stats... an d since you are a "hardgainer", up the cal intake a few hundred, and just play around with it.... it's all trial and error with your own body, just make sure you do things right.

  8. #8
    Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    as for the diet check the bulking sticky, great thread to follow, also, hell yeah weight gainer will help, and test e will not be done its justice if only ran for 8 weeks, If you cant afford more or do not have a good plan I wouldnt even run it at all, IMO 12 weeks minimum for test e personally 16 weeks is good
    sorry to ask this question in someone elses thread, but bitta im bout to embark on 2nd cycle which includues test e again. since its only my 2nd would i be able to run it for 16 weeks? or should i stay around 12

  9. #9
    QuickSilver's Avatar
    QuickSilver is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    read the bulking sticky... a MPS will not be sufficient for weight gain unless it is properly incorporated into a consistent diet. You need to figure out your cal/pro/fat/carb intake according to your stats... an d since you are a "hardgainer", up the cal intake a few hundred, and just play around with it.... it's all trial and error with your own body, just make sure you do things right.
    yep miss world < Justin Sane got it right

  10. #10
    QuickSilver's Avatar
    QuickSilver is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    254
    if was u ill do 12 week m8

  11. #11
    Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickSilver
    if was u ill do 12 week m8
    alright, thanks for advice

  12. #12
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjock
    sorry to ask this question in someone elses thread, but bitta im bout to embark on 2nd cycle which includues test e again. since its only my 2nd would i be able to run it for 16 weeks? or should i stay around 12
    Yes 16 is ok, play it by feel, if you feel at 15 you had enough stop, and start pct accordingly, always have extra gear in case you start to get good gain towards the end. With extending your cycle you should also extend pct and time off. JMO

  13. #13
    QuickSilver's Avatar
    QuickSilver is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    254
    Do 12 weeks on and 10 weeks of

  14. #14
    goalseeker's Avatar
    goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada me2,eh..
    Posts
    3,011
    at least 12 weeks.....

  15. #15
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    8 weeks is not long enough to run a Test E cycle IMO. 10 weeks minimum due to Test E having such a long ester. The Test wont kick in till around 4 - 5 weeks by that time your nearing the end of your cycle.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    manchVegas
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    8 weeks is not long enough to run a Test E cycle IMO. 10 weeks minimum due to Test E having such a long ester. The Test wont kick in till around 4 - 5 weeks by that time your nearing the end of your cycle.
    EXACTLY

  17. #17
    topvega's Avatar
    topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back from the dead.....
    Posts
    3,254
    i was gonna run my cycle for 13 weeks but i have enuff test e for 15, so i m going 15 weeks now... always good to hve extra gear....

  18. #18
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    You flame everyone else on this board repeatedly, this post this horrid excuse for a diet?



    ~SC~

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickSilver
    thats my diet

    Diet
    Very important part of the regime. Your diet should be highly nutritious, so you can’t skip breakfast or dinner. Your meals should be something like below:

    Waking up: Whey protein shake, such as LA Whey – 48g protein /Vyomax protein

    Breakfast: Porridge, 10 eggs, 4-6 toasts, tea/coffee/grapefruit juice

    Mid morning snack: Tuna/egg sandwich. If you can afford it, whey protein shake.

    Lunch: Pasta/rice or potatoes, red meat/chicken/fish or tuna, vegetables.

    Mid afternoon: Tuna/egg sandwich. If you can afford it, whey protein shake.

    Dinner: Steak/chicken/turkey/fish or tuna, some pasta or rice, vegetables.

    Before sleep: Whey protein shake such as LA Whey/Vyomax/Maximuscle Promax Ext

  19. #19
    icedudez's Avatar
    icedudez is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    cardiff wales
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickSilver
    thats my diet

    Diet
    Very important part of the regime. Your diet should be highly nutritious, so you can’t skip breakfast or dinner. Your meals should be something like below:

    Waking up: Whey protein shake, such as LA Whey – 48g protein /Vyomax protein

    Breakfast: Porridge, 10 eggs, 4-6 toasts, tea/coffee/grapefruit juice

    Mid morning snack: Tuna/egg sandwich. If you can afford it, whey protein shake.

    Lunch: Pasta/rice or potatoes, red meat/chicken/fish or tuna, vegetables.

    Mid afternoon: Tuna/egg sandwich. If you can afford it, whey protein shake.

    Dinner: Steak/chicken/turkey/fish or tuna, some pasta or rice, vegetables.

    Before sleep: Whey protein shake such as LA Whey/Vyomax/Maximuscle Promax Ext
    is this a bulking diet? i weigh 193lbs and i eat some more than this and im still finding it hard 2 gain ! im just curious?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •