madflabby is offline Associate Member

Please compare, M1T vs. DBOL

Just curious if any of you have experience w/both of these.

How comprable are they? Which is stronger? I'm running a test cyp/m1t cycle now and in a month I've gained over 20 lbs and put over 50lbs on my bench press.

How is Dbol ?

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Dbol is more anabolic mg for mg and is also less toxic to my knowledge.

iloco is offline Junior Member
    M1T is straight poison man.
    Dbol all the way, unless you like a f*cked up liver

M1T is worthless IMO, stick with better substances.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    what kinda cyp you runnin

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3

Other way around M1T is far far more anabolic but it is at the same time far far more toxic!!!

M1T is DBOL that cannot aromatize think what DHT is to testosterone M1T is to DBOL

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    M1T is the shit

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    m1t to d-bol

i would have to say d-bol by far

I would have to say you never tried m1t then man, or at least to its fullest extent, I absolutely swear by that shit, its real good

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    M1t is not worthless like some users said, they don't know enough (if anything) about the steroid . Like Bryan said, dbol is not more anabolic mg for mg than m1t. M1T is more anabolic than dbol mg for mg. But i would go with dbol over m1t, both are good drugs for gaining size but the sides from m1t are just too much for some people. The effects on blood-sugar, HPTA and hepatoxicity are enough to persuade me to choose dbol over m1t if you have the choice. Good luck whatever you choose...

I dunno bro you hit 15mgs with it? I didn't feel shit till I used 15 and then it was incredible, I've never seen me get so big so fast.

I'm 5 days into PCT and my strength is still up and I still have all the mass, I don't think a lot of it is water at all im harder than ever right now. I'm tellin you bro give it a try 4 weeks at 15mgs to kickstart your next cycle, you wont regret it

I would love to take that stuff, but I try to avoid test for now and run shorter cycles, Im almost doing it the way that mindofross guy said to do it, just because test gives me wayyy too many nasty side effects and its like counter acting the laser hair removal im paying thousands for on my back

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    bor it's all water. if you take a long ass piss you will shrink.
    Thats complete bullsh!t. And comparing your m1t experiences to dbol is not fair, their is no way you used the same dose for both. Dbol needs to be run alot higher than m1t.

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    Cool, that's what I figured, it's close enough to argue about. I did M1T by itself last summer (stupid I know) I felt lethargic but I gained 15lbs and broke all kinds of personal bests in my lifts.

This year I'm taking test CYP (first gear cycle) and I'm using the rest of my bottle of m1t to kickstart it, 25lbs and 50+ lbs to my bench later, I'd say it's a nice combo. I'm done w/the M1T now but the test is kicking in, 6 more weeks.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    M1T isn't good to kickstart with. It shuts you down which defeats the whole purpose. It also kills your appetite and makes you tired. Not to mention the water retention (as if the WR from test isn't bad enough). I would just get prop as I was advised to do, and did, and I'm a happy guy! Trust me, prop's a MUCH better kickstarter then M1T and cheap also.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madflabby
    Cool, that's what I figured, it's close enough to argue about. I did M1T by itself last summer (stupid I know) I felt lethargic but I gained 15lbs and broke all kinds of personal bests in my lifts.

This year I'm taking test CYP (first gear cycle) and I'm using the rest of my bottle of m1t to kickstart it, 25lbs and 50+ lbs to my bench later, I'd say it's a nice combo. I'm done w/the M1T now but the test is kicking in, 6 more weeks.
    That same cycle on British Dragon D-Bol and you would've definetely out done yourself, not to mention D-bol actually makes you feel good, not like shit the way m1t does!

I dunno bro I felt pretty damn good when I was getting pumps twice the size of my arms...

chest6 is offline Banned
    id have to go with dbol ..just make sure to get an anti-e with it..

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i have never used m1t, but can say that dbol is great at 50mg ED... water? im bulking who cares... i only care if i grow tits.... great pumps, good mood, good with test prop... in the same time the m1t did it for you... ive read a lot about m1t being too toxic... i dunno... i would give it a whirl i think... and whoever said that m1t shuts you down.... they all do!

big_tone is offline Junior Member
    i gained 30lbs in a 10 wk cycle of 1-ad alternating with m1-t in between and i kept 20lbs after pct. bench blew up too!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    ya def. eating and training more too

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    I just got on the test/dbol cycle and the gains are phenomenal. I have been on M1T before, but without the test. Unlike everyone is saying my gains on M1T realy didnt diminish after I quit using it, but then again my gains werent that big. On the other hand when I quit using the M1T, I gave it to my brother he got swoll quick off of it and gained 25 lbs. in his bench. IMO everyone responds differently to different stacks, just see hwat best fits you. However I have never met anyone who didnt have explosive gains off of dbol.

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    Oh and I forgot to say that another reason I prefer dbol is because I experienced a ton of lethargy while on M1T. I dont know if ur feeling it now but I did after the third week of the cycle.

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    d-bol by far

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    M1t is not worthless like some users said, they don't know enough (if anything) about the steroid. Like Bryan said, dbol is not more anabolic mg for mg than m1t. M1T is more anabolic than dbol mg for mg. But i would go with dbol over m1t, both are good drugs for gaining size but the sides from m1t are just too much for some people. The effects on blood-sugar, HPTA and hepatoxicity are enough to persuade me to choose dbol over m1t if you have the choice. Good luck whatever you choose...
    I am fully aware that it is methalated and is not a prohormone, but a steroid . However, I will admit that my knowledge regarding M1T is not too in depth, which is why I said "to my knowledge". My mistake on that.

The reason why I said it was "worthless IMO" is because of the risk/benefit ratio. It is just as illegal as other steroids that will do the job just as well or better, while being less harsh on your health.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member

the only why you did that was by changing you training and or diet.

buhahahahah 30 lbs of puuuuuuuuure muscle mass

dbol makes you feel good.
    m1t makes you feel like crap.

thats how i determine the better.

brolicscholar is offline Junior Member
    Not intentionally jacking the thread but I've used Gaspari's Proturinabol and would definately say it is more comparable to D-bol than M1t is.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've ran m1t along test prop at 75mg ed and looked great! Very minimal water retention, vascularity through the roof, and that was on 10mg of m1t. I also retained the moajority of what I put on. As far as lethargy goes I didn't notice much and my appetite was still intact. I guess it's different stroked for different folks.
    Dbol will always hold a special place in my heart as it was the first oral I used in my first cycle. I don't mind the water retention at all as long as I'm bulking. I guess it all depends on what you want. Bottom line for me is that I love both compunds and wouldn't bash either of them as both have served me well.

_ODC

iloco is offline Junior Member
    With my views on M1T, I was referring to the harsh sides and high hepatoxicity of the compound.

DBol , while still hepatoxic is nowhere near as much so as M1T.

And I'm feeling good on dbol.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I piddled around with M1T while it was still legal... did two cycles, 20mg/ED both for 30 days. One with prop, one with nothing. Both times, and this might sound funny, but it seemed like I grew more AFTER the cycle than during it. The M1T-only cycle had me getting viciously painful pumps in my back, particularly my erectors. I did experience the lethargy that many users report, though it was not as bad when I did test with it. Now that it no longer enjoys legal OTC status, I really don't see much point in messing with it. As far as A-17 orals go, I definitely prefer dbol . No harsh sides at all, for me. I can't handle anadrol ... tried it and it made me grumpy and grouchy and I broke out like a friggin pizza. Drol just makes me happy and confident, ups the strength a bit for better training sessions, and gives me a bit of water for joint support... all I need in a jumpstart for a serious cycle. Even my next favorite jumper would not be M1T or drol... it would be good ol' prop. If I had any M1T, I think I would cheerfully give it to you, unless my conscience bothered me giving you such a crap drug. Yeah you can make some gains alright, if you can keep up your training, but the sides are murder.

Thread Information