Powerline-Pat is offline New Member

Exclamation Sounds like i have water swishing around in my shoulder!

So here is the deal. I just jabbed in my left shoulder about 10 minutes ago. When i went to dab up the few droplets of blood and rub it in i noticed a swishing sound coming from my shoulder as i rubbed it. it was 1 cc of test. I also worked out shoulders pretty hard yesterday. do you think A) its the test i just jabbed with B) a little water retention or C) some type of infection. I'm kinda freakin out and was wondering if anybody had any idea what it was or has had the same problem. Please help

Rsox420 is offline New Member

damn

thats ****ed up, im new to this game but i cant say that i've had the same problem. If its like swishing around its probaly water retention.

I hope thats what it is. I would think that if it were a infectionor a absecse (sp) it would hurt when i applied presure

Does anybody else have any ideas about what is going on?

chris2wire is offline Member
    This happened to me with my first injection. I shot 1ml VERY QUICKLY into my delt. Then when I touched my delt, even a slight touch like leaning against a wall, there was a mass of airbubbles and liquid moving around. It felt/sounded/looked gross.

Its not in infection as theres no soreness... Nor is it water retention. Im not sure but I believe its the actual juice you shot in just bundled in a pocketed area... And you can sort of swish it around. SICK TO THINK ABOUT.

Anyways, mine went away after a month or even 2 months... After that I injected much much slower and massaged like crazy. (Whenever I do my delts, at least.)

GOSOX is offline Junior Member
    no clue man, i put 3cc in my shoulders all the time, i know thats alot but im fine with it, my shoulder gets a little swollen and puffy and i can feel the stuff in there when i rub it for the 1st day or so but never heard of your problem

Thread Information