needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

adding winstrol, how long ?

im in week 7 now of dbol deca sust 500mg per week sust and 400mg deca, im running the cycle for 12 weeks and am allready around 10% bf, in natrualy lean but will i still be ok to add this to the end of the cycle to harden me and lower bf even more?

If so how long should it be run for, i was thinking for only three weeks the last 2 of sust and deca, and 1 week into PCT.

What you think ?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    yes by such low bf 3 weeks r enouch good luck

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    winny is most effective when ran for 6 wks IMO...i would save it for a cutting cycle, sus/deca /dbol is more og a bulker

juiced diego is offline New Member
    save your winny my friend, 3 weeks is too short in my opinion.

i could run it for 5 weeks instead if thats better, i definitly am going to run it to harden me and rip me up abit even tho iv been doing a bulking cycle as i go on holiday on the 27th of august so i want to look as lean as possible. Im gunna be a lean, mean, pussy banging machine. Is 5 weeks long enough then ?

Do i need to change my diet, its allready pritty clean and high protein hence me allready being quite lean. Should i do a lil cardio or can i still cut BF by just eating clean, about 2500 calories (from 3000) and training hard.

What results should i expect ? Will my weight dropm when i start the winstrol even though im running sust+deca ? Or can it stay the same just shed some BF?
    Last edited by needbigguns; 07-22-2005 at 05:01 AM.

Bump bump bump
    Last edited by needbigguns; 07-25-2005 at 12:58 PM.

Bump once again, running 4 weeks now, what should i expect running it with sust and deca ? should i change my diet?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    4 wks? id say 6weeks min at 50mg ed min too

I intend of running winstrol from week 8 to week 12 or possibly from week 10 - week 14, im not sure weather to run it with the sust and deca or waite will i stop with them. What would you suggest ? im naturally lean anyway - about 8-9% BF i would like to get a lil lower and harden up. - I stoped Dbol after week 4. If i was to add winstrol depot (injections) EOD would it harden and cut me ?

Really, thats great, never knew it helped get rid of estrogen thats made my day ! Yeh it makes sense now running it how you've explained, thing is iv got a holiday coming up, i finish my Sus+Deca 2 weeks before i go, could i run it 2 weeks with sust and deca and 2 weeks on its own, then holiday, then PCT
    (PCT would start in perfect time due to sust PCT being 3 weeks after last injection if im right )

What do you mean push up PCT ? Will it help to make me look more CUT even though im using it with Sust+Deca ? or will it harden me ? If i have some water retention, when i run the winny, what should happen ?

Say if i run the sus and deca up until week 12 and run the winny from week 11-13 - could i have a week off taking no AAS (Because im going on holiday) - then come back and run the other 2 weeks of winny then start PCT ?

Thanks Johan you've been very helpful.

well i wouldnt like to take it on holiday incase i got it took off me and arrested at customs.
    I plan on drinking it, could i safley take it in a bottle?

will winstrol be a waste then if taken with deca and sust ?

Thanks for all the advice Johan,
    I plan on running it for 4 weeks now,
    Im thinking maybe 2 weeks whilst of sust and deca then 2 weeks into PCT, Or run winstrol for the last week with sust and deca, then 3 weeks pct.

What about taking it on holiday and customs ?

bump...johan...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would run it from week 9 to 14 then start my pct.

Thread Information