Thread: Oral Liquids

Maximus82 is offline New Member

Oral Liquids

Has anyone ever heard or used oral liquid 'roids? A friend of mine has some for sale, but I have never heard of or used oral liquids, I have heard of oral tabs, or injectable liquids, but not a 'roid that you drink...need some wisdom.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes you can make certain orals into liquid form..... dont know much bout them but i know it can be done.... for instance if you have dbol powder you can suspend it in solution and make a liquid oral

mkv213 is offline Member
    Yes, some AAS can be suspended into liquid orals. I'm taking liquid Dbol right now. Anadrol , Anavar , and Winstrol are some more common orals that are available in liquid form. Best way to take them if you don't like the taste is to squirt your dose into an empty gel cap. Liquid orals are somewhat of a pain though, especially anything that has to be taken multiple times a day.

mkv213

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus82
    Has anyone ever heard or used oral liquid 'roids? A friend of mine has some for sale, but I have never heard of or used oral liquids, I have heard of oral tabs, or injectable liquids, but not a 'roid that you drink...need some wisdom.
    Seems to me you are looking for information on how to do an oral only cycle.

Well, that is a very BAD idea.

It would be better for you to actually present WHAT your "friend" has for sale to you for insight/critique.

~SC~

Thread Information