Anyone heard of or tried Hexabolan (Sarva GB)?

Curious coz this stuff is quite popular over here in Europe and is supposed to be identical to parabolan (instead it's got approx double the dosage per amp)

yeah i used it for about 4 weeks... had to stop because it gave me the worst mood swings. i wanted to kill everyone including myself. haha. maybe i was using too much... i dunno. it comes in 3ml amps right? clear glass with yellow writing?

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    yeah i used it for about 4 weeks... had to stop because it gave me the worst mood swings. i wanted to kill everyone including myself. haha. maybe i was using too much... i dunno. it comes in 3ml amps right? clear glass with yellow writing?
    That's right. Did you notice any gains. I suppose it would give you some quality gains with no water retention and possible fat loss!

I think any tren causes mood swings. It has to be the worst drug to use if your a nervous person with a short temper.

i got pretty good gains with it... it kinda put me into a depression so i ate total crap and kind of destroyed my own progress with it. if it's really parabolan then yeah its going to give you some serious LBM with fat loss. persoanlly i prefer straightup tren acetate... i dont get nearly as many sides as i did with the hex.

Thread Information