wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

6 weeks long enough to be off

I have been doing clomid and nolvadex for 6 weeks now folllowing a 15 week cycle. I was running sust most of the time. I was sick and went to the dr. Got some blood work done and all was fine. I have no problems with side effects normally. Really didn't get any testicular problems(shrinking) and also no sexual performance problems. Am i ok to get going again??? I was starting to feel like i wasn't gaining off of my cycle any longer. Will my receptors react better if i wait a little longer??? So many questions??

Your receptors would react better if you waited longer, but if your blood levels checked out aright, and your not feeling down or lethargic you COULD get back on. It's not the best thing to do, but I was on a 20 week cycle, was off for 5 or 6 weeks then right back on. But I wouldnt recommend as long of a cycle this time. I will never run one longer than 10 or 12 weeks again, not worth it as the gains come to a hault after about 8-10 wks anyhow

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    good rule of thumb is time on = time off. or whenever your blood levels return to normal.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Bump time on = time off hard to follow this rule though.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    So after a 12 week cycle, I should wait 3 months before the next one? I think Im just gonna get my blood levels checked every couple weeks to see... How long, IYO, do you think it would take the levels to get back to normal after a 12 week cycle of sust? on average....

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    what should you look for when you get your blood work done?

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    i also would like to know what to look for. When i got my bloodwork done my doc said everything was ok. What is everything. (liver enzymes??) My buddy is a vet and he is going to start doing blood work for me.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    I have been doing clomid and nolvadex for 6 weeks now folllowing a 15 week cycle. I was running sust most of the time. I was sick and went to the dr. Got some blood work done and all was fine. I have no problems with side effects normally. Really didn't get any testicular problems(shrinking) and also no sexual performance problems. Am i ok to get going again??? I was starting to feel like i wasn't gaining off of my cycle any longer. Will my receptors react better if i wait a little longer??? So many questions??
    You need to have at minimum a 10 week off period or else its like you never took off time. Think of it this way. That SUST you were on took 4 weeks to wear off, so if you only been off 6 weeks and still had SUST in your system the first 4 weeks of that, you've only had 2 real weeks of being actually OFF. This is a good reason to NOT do sust again in the future. If you restart now you have wasted your time not taking injections this long. The reality is, because you were sust instead of test e/cyp, you really need to add 2 more weeks of off time as compared to test e/cyp and take a full 12 weeks off.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    general rule of thumb to be safe is time on+pct=time off,but if your bloods come back ok then you are good to go!

bark! is offline New Member
    what did you have tested when you got bloodwork? unless you got testosterone checked and a baseline for comparison, then you have absolutely no way of knowing if you are recovered properly.

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    if you wanted to get your blood levels check after a cycle, what do you say ? Do you call the doc and say " i want my blood levels checked? " what exactly are you looking for ? What could come back that will be bad ? How will this effect time off ?

Thread Information