Baba is offline Associate Member

Help, I can't eat.

I'm 4 weeks into my cycle which looks like this.
    Week1-13 Test enanthate750mg/week
    Week1-10 Tren enanthate500mg/week
    Week1-4 Dbol50mg/day
    Week1-14 Equipose600mg/week
    Week4-8 Humalog peaking at 10iu p/wo only
    Week13-16 Test prop100mg/day
    pct clomid, LR3IGF-1, humalog same as above and nolvadex . I'm using B6, cranberry extract and nolvadex. Right now I'm right to eat 4k calories a day and I can't eat shit. I don't it good to just drink protein drinks all day. Help me out guys. Thanks.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    u cant eat shit, whats up?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I hate to give advice like this because I know it doesn't sound helpful but the truth is you are going to have to force yourself to eat. Unless you are actually physically getting sick then I would see a doctor. Eating is always the hardest part and I don't Know of anyone dieting on high clean calories that doesn't want to throw up at least a couple of times a day. Most people don't eat nearly as many calories as they think so they never understand this but it is the difference between average and monster.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Im not understanding why you can't eat...

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I hate to give advice like this because I know it doesn't sound helpful but the truth is you are going to have to force yourself to eat. Unless you are actually physically getting sick then I would see a doctor. Eating is always the hardest part and I don't Know of anyone dieting on high clean calories that doesn't want to throw up at least a couple of times a day. Most people don't eat nearly as many calories as they think so they never understand this but it is the difference between average and monster.
    well said. force yourself. don't think about it. i find when i start dreading the meal about 20minutes before it i end up not eating. so get a stopwatch, set it for every two or two and a half hours and when it goes off, throw that grub down the hatch. has helped me but i still feel like throwing up more often than i'd like.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Put the food in your mouth, chew it up and drink down some water to wash the food down your throat. That works for me.

I force myself many times to get all my cals in for the day. It can be hard to do.

Kravman is offline Junior Member
    Might just be a phase. Add some b12 shots.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Are you taking any stimulants? Are you in a lot of stress/anxiety these days? Those are the only two things that kills my appetite.

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    Try some good herb....didn't Arnold smoke it back in the day??? That should make ya hungry. LOL

tomp is offline Junior Member
    Drop the d-bol, it's probably affecting your liver too much and causing you lose hunger. Also try b12 and liver support stuff to get back to normal.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    that is a lot of gear. wow.

Baba is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomp
    Drop the d-bol, it's probably affecting your liver too much and causing you lose hunger. Also try b12 and liver support stuff to get back to normal.
    You know what, you're right cos I double up on my milk thistle and I ate a little more not stella but better than usual. I'm going off the dbols in a couple of days and then I'm gonna add some apetitte stimulants, that should do the trick. I just hope I don't have to force feed myself for the whole sixteen weeks thats a long time.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baba
    You know what, you're right cos I double up on my milk thistle and I ate a little more not stella but better than usual. I'm going off the dbols in a couple of days and then I'm gonna add some apetitte stimulants, that should do the trick. I just hope I don't have to force feed myself for the whole sixteen weeks thats a long time.
    You said you're on week 4 so just finish out your d-bol and then see if it improves... Good luck though bro.

urbanbody is offline Member
    yes add b12 shots well said

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    How about the EQ he's taking? That alone should have his apetite intense, and hungry 30 min after he eats. Im on test E & EQ and I spend most of the day eating. I eat a huge meal and 30-45 min later Im hungry again. Gotta love EQ!

~theJuice~

Thread Information