reddragon4954 is offline Member

Trying to Understand gyno a lil better

I've gottn gyno before so I know about it. But just trying to further my knowledge of it, so any help would be great.

Heres the hypothetical situation. Lets say im on test prop 150mg Ed and Anadrol 75mg ed. Im 4 weeks into the cycle and have been using no anti-e of any kind. My estrogen finally catches up with me and I start to develop gyno from the massive estrogen circulating from the anabolics and androgens.

So, I stop the cycle cold turkey. I do not start taking anti-e or anything. Just stop the cycle. Im obviously shut down so producing very little if any test of my own.

My question is, after 3-4 days of stopping the AAS anabolics and androgens should be mostly if not all out of my system. Would my estrogen levels drop to at least normal levels again so even though I stopped colled the gyno would not get worse? I mean ur body wants homeostasis, so since y test levels are very low at the moment would my estrogen levels get somewhat low or fall within normal "non gyno range" once I stopped the AAS even though I have low low test levels?

Any help would be appreciated fellas.

Like I said this is not real, never happened.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i don't think it works like that. with all the estrogen it doesn't need a lot of time to cause damage, and it would take a couple days for the prop to get out of your system. i think your body would try to produce more test to balance with the high levels of estrogen, but since your shut down and recovering slowly, the test takes a while to go to normal. pretty much asking for some nice tits by then

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    The test will be in your system for more then 3-4 days, more like 2 weeks to drop. I wouldn't stop the cycle, treat the syptoms. Start running Letro to stop the conversion from test to estrogen. After the course of letro, run Adex to keep estrogen in check the rest of the cycle.

Stopping cold turkey will not help the gyno, and may give you more sides.

Thread Information