wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

shipping packages

i am getting ready to order some gear. Is one way to ship safer than another. ie: next day air vs. regular flat. THey all go through the same place??

go ground thats what i do

just dont sign for it if someone asks you too other than that you cant get in trouble from opening up mail that yoiu dont know who it is from (yeah right) so it works.

growjuice is offline New Member
    Regular delivery is probably the safest, most of the time you don't have to sign for it unless the place you ordered from has some kind of tracking system placed on your order. Next day air is generally delivered by fed ex and you almost always have to sign for it. Where your order is coming from might make a difference too. I would feel safer having a domestic order overnighted compared to an order from overseas.

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    im going through the same thing. I'm ordering for the first time, and i'm scared sh*tless. haha, I know i shouldnt really be as long as i take the precautions (not signing for it and stuff like that), but i still gotta man up.

yerg is offline Associate Member
    usps

v-twin is offline Associate Member
    Yep---USPS

growjuice is offline New Member
    Don't worry too much, the usps deals in an extremely large volume of mail and packages a day. The chances of something going wrong are very small, provided the place sending your order packed it properly and has it sealed, you know professional looking, not something that looks like a third grade art project. Your package could be ramdomly selected for inspection but I would think you'd have a better chance of winning the lotto.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    I would advise against Fed-Ex and UPS...

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    usps priority is safest. there is a record kept on both ends on express from shipping hub to receiving hub.. I havent had 1 issue with usps priority.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by growjuice
    Don't worry too much, the usps deals in an extremely large volume of mail and packages a day. The chances of something going wrong are very small, provided the place sending your order packed it properly and has it sealed, you know professional looking, not something that looks like a third grade art project. Your package could be ramdomly selected for inspection but I would think you'd have a better chance of winning the lotto.

im not positive they do random inspection. from what i have been told by employees it has to look suspicious and they must have a reason to open such as leaking fluid etc.. supposedly usps needs fed search warrant to open at random.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    yup, everyone is right USPS is safest. You can get a tracking number without having to sign for it. It only takes 3-4 days so I'd advise against overnight, although I've done overnight several times and it's worked out fine.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    supposedly usps needs fed search warrant to open at random.
    I think that is true for mail "above" priority mail, (eg. Express mail), but not priority mail.

Priority mail is still the safest though.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    I'd advise against overnight, although I've done overnight several times and it's worked out fine.
    Same here. I've done it a few times without any problems.

Priority mail is killing me right now, today was day 5. My pack better come tomorrow...

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    If you have a good source he/she should know how to best package and ship to you wherever you are. It shouldn't matter if it dom or int. My point is if your source has been in the game long enough its just something you shouldn't have to worry about

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbootydaddy
    If you have a good source he/she should know how to best package and ship to you wherever you are. It shouldn't matter if it dom or int. My point is if your source has been in the game long enough its just something you shouldn't have to worry about

i agrea

Thread Information