Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716

    Greetings Iron brothers..questions for yall

    just letting everyone know who i am. Nice board it looks like there is alot of experience here. im 6'3" 190 32 10%bf about to do my first cycle. I would like to get up to about 290 with this cycle but i will settle for 220 i really wanna get up to ass beatin size..i stopped running and bicycling and playing ball so i should gain pretty well.

    Andopen275 for 10weeks @500mg followed by 2 weeks of prop then pct
    i will have dex@.25 every 3 days and hcg @250-300iu every 3-4 days during and nolva and clomid post

    question:1 when i switch from the andro to the prop after week 10 should i run 75mg eod or a little less or more?

    question:2 should i use the hcg at more than 300iu every 3-4 days, i have heard different schools of thought on this, some say 500iu but i dont want to damage anything.

    question 3: should or would you add T-bol for the first 4 weeks at 30-40mg

    question 4: i might be taking a trip in the middle of my cycle, should i ship the gear or stash it im my suitcase,it is risky and sounds stupid but i have done it before with other stuff and had no trouble. dont beat me up on this, i was just curious if anyone else has done it.
    Last edited by G-13; 07-31-2005 at 05:36 PM.

  2. #2
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716
    wheres everybody at...

  3. #3
    davekutrone's Avatar
    davekutrone is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    199
    100 pounds in one cycle, huh? haha, that would be amazing...

  4. #4
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    just letting everyone know who i am. Nice board it looks like there is alot of experience here. im 6'3" 190 32 10%bf about to do my first cycle. I would like to get up to about 290 with this cycle but i will settle for 220 i really wanna get up to ass beatin size..i stopped running and bicycling and playing ball so i should gain pretty well.

    Andopen275 for 10weeks @500mg followed by 2 weeks of prop then pct
    i will have dex@.25 every 3 days and hcg @250-300iu every 3-4 days during and nolva and clomid post

    question:1 when i switch from the andro to the prop after week 10 should i run 75mg eod or a little less or more?

    question:2 should i use the hcg at more than 300iu every 3-4 days, i have heard different schools of thought on this, some say 500iu but i dont want to damage anything.

    question 3: should or would you add T-bol for the first 4 weeks at 30-40mg

    question 4: i might be taking a trip in the middle of my cycle, should i ship the gear or stash it im my suitcase,it is risky and sounds stupid but i have done it before with other stuff and had no trouble. dont beat me up on this, i was just curious if anyone else has done it.
    1 i wound not run andropen it's to dam painfull if you dont mide eod or ed injection run prop the whole cycle. if you onky wont to shoot 2 times a week go with test-e or -c.

    2 there is no need for hcg at all in this cycle.

    3 i would jump start first 4 weeks with drol at 50mg day or prop 75mg eod.

    4dont start the cycle till your trip is over.

  5. #5
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716
    yea i wish a 100lbs would be possible,anyway i was just kidding with that..

    gsx i already put in the order bro so no turning back on the andro now.
    At what point would i need hcg , really its tough because there is so much conflicting info out there, i searched and from what i found is that @500mg of test a week and you should use hcg to help recovery..you really dont think i need it? I was thinking about the T-bol (turinabol ) because of less sides and others say its great for strength increases..

    thanks for the input..and all opinions are appreciated

  6. #6
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,847
    Red....
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    At what point would i need hcg , No need for hcg in a 10 wk cycle G, if you're going to run 16+, then I'd say use it...you really dont think i need it? Nope I was thinking about the T-bol (turinabol ) because of less sides and others say its great for strength increases..I'd grab em, dose looks good.
    Last edited by Keyser Sozey; 07-31-2005 at 08:41 PM.

  7. #7
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716
    THanks Keyser, actually i dont have the d-bol, i was just trying to decide which if anything would be good to add to this, it is my first cycle and wanted to do it right...the ongoing opinion is just 1 chem for a first cycle so that if you run into problems you know right away whats causing it..thats the reason i thought about the turinabol ...maybe i could get a little extra out of it with less sides, you know what i mean..it does cost more...i dont know

  8. #8
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    1 you will need hcg when you start to stack deac eq or tren or if your wunning test for a long ass time.

    2 order some steril oil for the andropen you will need to cut this.

    3 you can run the t-bol for 1-4 and it will work well. but you will be better off with prop if you dont mind shooting. the prop is also going to sting but to the androprn it's nothing.

  9. #9
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716
    gsx when i was searching andropen here your name came up a few times
    i knew i was going to be in a world of hurt but its too late bro its on the way..
    good idea mixing with oil, i didnt even think of that..

    how much did you gain off your cycle? how did you feel about it?

    i have 2 10/ml 275 mg vials and 1 10 ml 100mg vial of prop.
    i was going to run the adro for 10 weeks then the prop for the last 2 or 3
    i guess i could use a little of the prop at the beginning to kick start...

  10. #10
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    run the prop at 75mg eod for the first 3 weeks.

    the andropen also has prop in it. make sure you shoot this eod. bro a worl of hurt is a under statment.

    then what i would do is run the prop for the last 3 week till pct 10-13. this is becuase andropen has Decanoate that has a 15 day half life.

    if you have the t-bol you can run it with teh prop 10-13.






    i hade good gains with andropen but the pain was not worth it. i also think if it was not so painfull i would have gaind more. there was weeks i could not work muscle that i have shoot.

  11. #11
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716
    Run the T-bol at the end of the cycle?

    And if you dont mind me asking again how did that andro treat you in gains?

  12. #12
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,847
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    THanks Keyser, actually i dont have the d-bol, i was just trying to decide which if anything would be good to add to this, it is my first cycle and wanted to do it right...the ongoing opinion is just 1 chem for a first cycle so that if you run into problems you know right away whats causing it..thats the reason i thought about the turinabol...maybe i could get a little extra out of it with less sides, you know what i mean..it does cost more...i dont know
    Sorry man, I thought I had read that you had dbols.
    If this is your first run, you could run just the test and make great gains.
    Now, t-bols are good (I'd say less sides than dbol ), but gsxxr makes a good point about the prop. This is if you don't mind injecting ed, for those 3 weeks. You could also finish up with it as well.

  13. #13
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Sorry man, I thought I had read that you had dbols.
    If this is your first run, you could run just the test and make great gains.
    Now, t-bols are good (I'd say less sides than dbol), but gsxxr makes a good point about the prop. This is if you don't mind injecting ed, for those 3 weeks. You could also finish up with it as well.
    he better like ed or eod injections the andro needs to be shoot eo or eod.



    bro i like i said i would have gained more with test-e or c. that cycle i put on 15 pounds in 15 weeks.

  14. #14
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Sorry man, I thought I had read that you had dbols.
    If this is your first run, you could run just the test and make great gains.
    Now, t-bols are good (I'd say less sides than dbol), but gsxxr makes a good point about the prop. This is if you don't mind injecting ed, for those 3 weeks. You could also finish up with it as well.

    Keyser no prob man..i didnt wanna be stickin needles in my ass all day but i dont mind for the gains

  15. #15
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    bro pleae pm me after you start the andropen .

  16. #16
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    he better like ed or eod injections the andro needs to be shoot eo or eod.



    bro i like i said i would have gained more with test-e or c. that cycle i put on 15 pounds in 15 weeks.

    thanks bro, i was just curious...were you running anythin else with it...i thought you were running it @500mg a week

  17. #17
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    thanks bro, i was just curious...were you running anythin else with it...i thought you were running it @500mg a week
    i ran it at 550mg week. jump start d-bol.

  18. #18
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,847
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    bro pleae pm me after you start the andropen.
    Never tried that andropen . Does it really hurt that much? props not too bad, I think fina is worse than prop. Man the only thing I've had to cut was some vet winnie w/ bw. Damn, that winnie was like yogurt.

  19. #19
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    bro pleae pm me after you start the andropen.

    i will bro

  20. #20
    Hooligan's Avatar
    Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    275
    I don't know anything about your substance but first cycle you should not be ****ing with prop or even orals in my opinion.

    You're best to establish a baseline reaction to 500mg longer depot testosterone dose. You need to see if you're going to be pulling out clumps of hair.. have bad cystic acne.. blood pressure through the roof.. shitting out your prostate.. or however else the f*ck your particular body reacts to synthetic androgens. If you add too much stuff in--you won't know what caused which particular reactions.

    If this andro stuff is like a test then I'd say just run it alone. HCG is not necessary until you reach conditions that GSX mentioned.

    Good luck and peace.

  21. #21
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716
    Hooligan i appreciate your honest and candor. I will probably stick with the test on the first go round..i was getting opinions..

    Here is what the Andropen (similar to sust 250) is about:

    20 mg per ml of testosterone acetate,
    90 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate,
    45 mg per ml of testosterone propionate ,
    45 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate, and
    75 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate .

  22. #22
    Hooligan's Avatar
    Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    275
    Ah.. okay good deal. Sounds perfect bro. I'd just run that straight. You want to know how your body reacts to coming onto testosterone . I'd say hold off the orals till 2nd cycle. You should be fine without HCG @ test doses ~500mg/wk. I would just run the standard 10 weeks. You will be able to tune the 2nd cycle to be different to your liking after you see how the first goes (the first usually tends to be the learning experience--and the 2nd the hardcore gainer).

    GOOD LUCKKK!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •