davesuma is offline Associate Member

clen sides......

so Ive started cle. Ive been increasing dosage, and I started at 5 squirts today (not exactly sure how much that is, its arr stuff.) Im going crazy....never have i shaken like this, feel my teeth wanting to clench, pretty bad headaches. Ive been taking taurine, but doesnt do too much. today i took 1500mg and nuthin really happened. On a good note, I'm down 1 1/2 pounds. Any other suggestions??? Also, what does benadryl do exactly pertaining to clen ?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    you will want to run close to 5g of the taurine, also use some potasium.

Other stuff that will help........ clen can make your prostate hurt at times so saw palmeto is good to use and drink extra water.....

Some of these sides go away after a few days once your CNS gets used to it.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    i have the same prob, i have some good ugl clen and today for some reason it hit me real hard and i was shakin like crazy....i dotn know if it has to do with it being 90+ degrees here today or what

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    5g of the taurine....glad to know that i was gunna get me some

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    you will want to run close to 5g of the taurine, also use some potasium.

Other stuff that will help........ clen can make your prostate hurt at times so saw palmeto is good to use and drink extra water.....

Some of these sides go away after a few days once your CNS gets used to it.
    5grams, huh.....haha, maybe thats why......spread out during the day or all at once. ive got 500 mg pills, dont want to take 10 of those all at once, do i?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by davekutrone
    5grams, huh.....haha, maybe thats why......spread out during the day or all at once. ive got 500 mg pills, dont want to take 10 of those all at once, do i?
    LOL....... you can spread it out......... also make sure you up your intake of liquids.... Well I guess you will be with all the caps you have to take now

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    ARR stuff is for real. I started out with one pump and worked my way up to three. If I took it any later than 2pm I couldn't sleep that night. The second day I got cocky and did 2 pumps at once, half hour later I thought I was going to have a cardiac arrest. A friend of mine doesn't get any sides at all. I guess some people are just more sensitive. Even after 2 weeks my hands would shake so it was difficult to write or type.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    clen gave me a resting heart rate of 120 beats per minute! Decided that possibly damaging my heart was not worth a few lbs!!!
    Last edited by longhorn814; 08-01-2005 at 07:39 PM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I've taken the AR-R clen for a 5 week period. If you are doing 5 squirts, then you're getting 100mcg (1 squirt = 20mcg).

Thread Information