Twizzted is offline Junior Member

PAIN!!!!! After injection

I am injecting into my shoulder. I know I am not doing anything wrong because it is only the Susteplex 325 that ends up whooping my ass. The Deca and Cyp don't cause hardly a bother.
    I am injecting a cc and a half of the susteplex and the next day it is soar as hell. The second day makes you want to chew your shoulder off and the 3rd day is worse. It always manages to go away by the time the next injection comes around.
    I have been told grape seed oil will help with the soarness, I want to confirm this. Also if there is ANY other way to remedy this other than quit taking it, please help a bro out! LOL
    I can't even throw the old lady around right now if you know what I mean.LOL She's a shoulder grabber!LOL Thanks guys.

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    As long as your gear is sterile your good to go, theres not really alot you can do... In my opinion it depends on the amount of BA your lab uses, if its too high it will hurt unless you cut it with sterile oil. Usually a ratio of 2:1 of gear to oil works and you can mix it in the syringe.

Can I buy sterile oil over the counter? I am no sissy boy but damn!! This stuff is MEAN!LOL

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Uhm, I beleive ar-r the board sponsor sells it...

You might be able to get oil in some health shops, body shops or chemists, but you will need to make sure its pure, with no preservatives or additives and you may need to sterilise it yourself by filtering and possibly adding B(enzyl)A(lcohol)/baking... (and letting it set 7 days)...

I think its better getting it from research sites, as it will already be suitable for injection...

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    b12 from ar-r . just cut it in with the sustaplex. itll ease down on the pain a bit. I believe its due to a high BA content in your gear thats causing the pain.

Thanks guys. I guess the grape seed oil my friends are using is steril. I will look into it. I will also look into what you guys have recomended. What is BA?

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    Shoulders hurt like a mother****er!! Why not use your glutes or quads, mate? Otherwise do what the other blokes here said and cut the gear with some sterile oil. This might be beyond you means, but a mate of mine who works in hospital would lift vials of lidocaine, novocaine, etc. and inject a little bit of that with his site injections in his biceps and delts. You really need to know what you are doing to pull this off. Better living through chemistry.
    Last edited by gorgorothsatanis; 09-29-2007 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gorgorothsatanis
    Shoulders hurt like a mother****er!! Why not use your glutes or quads, mate? Otherwise do what the other blokes here said and cut the gear with some sterile oil. This might be beyond you means, but a mate of mine who works in hospital would lift vials of lidocaine, novocaine, etc. and inject a little bit of that with his site injections in his biceps and delts. You really need to know what you are doing to pull this off. Better living through chemistry.

I thought about using another site ti inject. But then I would just end up with a week long pain in my ass.LOL I am going to cut the hell out of it and see if that works. If not I am going to throw all that crap down the drain.

SpawnsWorld is offline New Member
    dont want to change the thread subject mate, but what size of needle did u use, i was going to inject my delt a few days ago and it hurt like a b@#4tch, i must have hit a nerve, i was having such a hard time aspirating , i just said the heck with it ,i will just inject quads.
    Last edited by SpawnsWorld; 09-30-2007 at 04:18 AM.

Thread Information