Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HardTymer is offline Junior Member

Post Should i or shouldn't i

Ok bros ive been away for awhile (new girlfriend) well to make a long story short, this girl ive been dating is extremely against me taking roids. Ive told her that i have them and am thinking of starting a cycle, now bear in mind weve been dating for about 3 months we always call or see eachother every other day but for the last 2 weeks she hardly calls and when she does she always says "let me call you back real quick" and never does which makes me think ok the bi*ch is probably cheatin which if she is i really don't give a fu*k so im thinking ok this is the best time to take em, im gonna be single again so ive got all the time to focus on my diet, and cycle. But im thinking what if im wrong and she aint fu*kin around, id hate to lose her shes great in bed and out, im at a dillema bros give me some advice!!!!!!

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    she is over you.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    why waste your time with somebody that won't even give you the common respect you deserve as a human being in that they will do what they told you they were going to do? How much more disrespect does she have to show you for you to say F UCK HER? And here's my last question, Do you do what she does to you? If not, then why put up with it? You could try educating her on steroids , but if she not even willing to learn about them, then she's just as ingnorant and narrow-minded as the rest of the politicians that have a hair up their ass for steroids. Sorry about the rant with your girl. I know first hand how upsetting it is, to say the least, for people to say they are going to do something, then don't

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    wrong section bro, but I would say that if she isn't someone who isn't willing to accept your lifestyle then she isn't someone you are going to want around down the road.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    She doesn't seem to have respect for you. You deserve better. If you decide to stay with her, try to educate her on the topic. If she decides to be ignorant, after being informed, only you can decide if she's more important than the cycle. From your description of how she treats you, I would lose her and do the cycle. With your new build and confidence, you'll get a hotter chick. Good luck bro!

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    If she seems to be blowing you off, then just ask her whats up?

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    I agree with lifts a lot, replace her *ss

Zapp is offline Banned
    Catch a hint bro...hate to be the one to tell you that, but damn. If the girl doesn't want to talk to you when you call, and doesn't call you back, she has moved on.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    well bro, if it is going sour in your relationship I would say get a hand full of singles and hit up the tittie bar for a night... All your problems will disapear when you got some double D's bouncin in your face!

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    If she isnt willing to accept you and your lifestyle, then fu(k her. Theres better chicks out there that will!

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    Whether you do them or not, I would NOT mention the AAS to her again. There are some serious psycho chicks out there that have very big mouths. Trust me, I know and have had to deal with many a crazy chick.

3 months isn't enough time to be discussing AAS with your girlfriend. When you two start talking marriage, then bring it up. Until then, do yourself a favor and keep it to yourself. JMO

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    dude not calling you back and not seeing to much of her is a first class sign of either shes cheatin or is about to cheat cause shes interested in another. And if shes not into your lifestyle drop her ass and find sombody who is interested in your lifestyle. Whatever you do dont think shes still into you and keep chaseing her ass playing little games like phone tag 2 times a week, just not worth it far more oppertunities out there bro....

A good night out with the hommies hitting the strip clubs will cure all problems bro.

Go with your cycle all the way. and if i were you i wouldnt call her anymore. Take it from me they start to wonder why and get curious to why you havent called , then they start fallowing you around to find out why. Just to find out your fVcking her best friend......

And then all- of a sudden they want you back...

Goodluck bro
    ~DV~
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 07-31-2005 at 12:11 AM.

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    You can always just keep her on the side

Gerkie66 is offline Female Member
    IMO...I think that you should probably move on...

She should respect and support your lifestyle. That's whats gonna help make your relationship...without it, there will be a lot of arguments and other sh*t.

Take time and focus on your training, diet, and cycle. Relationships will come and go and when the time is right you'll find someone who will be there and support all that you do...

GOOD LUCK!

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Looks like the relationship is already dead.

Get juicing.

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerkie66

She should respect and support your lifestyle. That's whats gonna help make your relationship...without it, there will be a lot of arguments and other sh*t.

Take time and focus on your training, diet, and cycle. Relationships will come and go and when the time is right you'll find someone who will be there and support all that you do...

GOOD LUCK!

Very nice.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerkie66

GOOD LUCK!
    Marry me?

Gerkie66 is offline Female Member
    Guys...don't worry too much about relationships. Don't waste your time chasing those girls who just aren't quite interested. There is someone out there for everyone who has similar interests and who will support you...just wait and you'll find that person. Trust me, when you're not looking for a relationship that's when it usually will happen...If you're looking for someone to support your type of lifestyle (gear) then you might wanna look in different places. Like sporting events or the gym....Don't get me wrong, most girls don't want you trying to pick them up at the gym and i'm sure you guys don't always want girls trying to get with you at the gym, but small conversations that don't interupt the workout can lead to a friendship and then take it from there...
    GOOD LUCK

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HardTymer
    Ok bros ive been away for awhile (new girlfriend) well to make a long story short, this girl ive been dating is extremely against me taking roids. Ive told her that i have them and am thinking of starting a cycle, now bear in mind weve been dating for about 3 months we always call or see eachother every other day but for the last 2 weeks she hardly calls and when she does she always says "let me call you back real quick" and never does which makes me think ok the bi*ch is probably cheatin which if she is i really don't give a fu*k so im thinking ok this is the best time to take em, im gonna be single again so ive got all the time to focus on my diet, and cycle. But im thinking what if im wrong and she aint fu*kin around, id hate to lose her shes great in bed and out, im at a dillema bros give me some advice!!!!!!

Oh S**T now you've got me started, now I'm gonna have to have a rant .

Ok bottom line is women are all b**ches and will screw you over in every way possible. From the moment Eve screwed Adam over in the garden of Eden to this very day. NEVER...I repeat, NEVER change your plans or your goals in life for a woman. If you seriously want to do a cycle (and provided your ready and you know everything you need to know) then do it and f**k her!!! Look at your situation this way:

1. The b**ch doesn't even have the decency to call you back when you call her....Now women always go on about this kind of thing when it's done to them so she's being an insensitive bit**.
    2. If you let her dictate this then what next?? You're the man. Start using your balls for something more than producing sperm!!
    3. She's probably screwing with the hired help or something so f*ck her.

Trust me, if you wanna cycle then do it. One thing I've learnt from women is that the shittier you treat them the more they want you and once you got that bonner up and running from that test you can teach her the punishment she'll get if she doesn't call you back pronto.

Summary: Women are b**ches and are only good for one thing...watch your back and never let a woman dictate your goals in life!!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Summary: Women are b**ches and are only good for one thing
    grow up

1. The b**ch her.... she's being an insensitive bit**.
    2 Start using your balls for something more than producing sperm!!
    3. so f*ck her.

and my favorite part is below...

One thing I've learnt from women is that the shittier you treat them the more they want you and once you got that bonner up and running from that test you can teach her the punishment she'll get if she doesn't call you back pronto. Summary: Women are b**ches and are only good for one thing...watch your back and never let a woman dictate your goals in life!!!!

Im liking the way this guys thinks....

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    grow up

Like your avatar says "I've got a lot to teach....but even more to learn". This is one topic you definetly need to learn more about.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Like your avatar says "I've got a lot to teach....but even more to learn". This is one topic you definetly need to learn more about.
    you're right, I'm completely uneducated when it comes to women because I know they aren't all bitches and good for one thing. Way to one-up me

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    \

Summary: Women are b**ches and are only good for one thing...\
    what about cooking and cleaning?

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    what about cooking and cleaning?
    In my experience not all of them are good at those things...but they all know how to lie on their backs especially when it comes to cheating on you.....

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    you're right, I'm completely uneducated when it comes to women because I know they aren't all bitches and good for one thing. Way to one-up me

Oh well some people need to learn the truth the hard way. Come back when your "women are all great and I love them all" attitude gets a wake up call and then we'll talk.....

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I don't understand why people insist on informing their girls or steroid use . A couple reasons:

1) You look insecure, and like you're only juicing to impress them. They probably will think that you have some underlying insecurity issues, which makes you turn to juicing.

2)Girls are easily fooled by stupid $hit the media tells them. They probably get intimidated, fearing a "roid rage " episode, a heart attack, or some $hit like you growing a 3rd eye, as the media has trained them to believe.

I met my new girlfriend about 2 weeks before I started my current cycle. She has told me things like "wow, you're getting alot bigger" or "where did that vein come from?", but not once has she ever mentioned juice. If the day does come where she does ask, I'll deny it to the end. I like this girl a lot. We get along great, and I tell her the truth most of the time. If she calls me and I'm sticking a buddy in the ass and asks what I'm doing, I'm not going to say "giving my buddy a shot".

I guess what I'm saying is, honesty is importiant in any relationship, but lying about using gear is acceptable IMO, and will save the girl from alot of stress and anxiety.

In my experience not all of them are good at those things...but they all know how to lie on their backs especially when it comes to cheating on you.....

Its just human nature to "cheat"...those are just natural instincts. i dont necessarily agree with it being right. but i try to think of it like this, when i see some hott ass 21yr ol female in the club and wants to get down,,shit i never say nooo, if it can be kept secret...And im sure alot of you feel the same way....

i just naturally expect females to think the same way...I JUST DONT WANT TO FvCKIN HEAR ABOUT IT.. if you know what i mean...

~DV~

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    she is over you.
    yes, move on.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Its just human nature to "cheat"...those are just natural instincts. i dont necessarily agree with it being right. but i try to think of it like this, when i see some hott ass 21yr ol female in the club and wants to get down,,shit i never say nooo, if it can be kept secret...And im sure alot of you feel the same way....

i just naturally expect females to think the same way...I JUST DONT WANT TO FvCKIN HEAR ABOUT IT.. if you know what i mean...

~DV~
    I hear ya. To put into the words of Hank Hill, "It's called the double standard, Bobby. Don't knock it. We got the good end of the stick on this one."

If I cheated then I wouldn't have to much of a moral issue, but if my gf cheated...I would kill a mother ****er. an't explain why I feel this way. I know it isn't right.

Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows
    I don't understand why people insist on informing their girls or steroid use . A couple reasons:

1) You look insecure, and like you're only juicing to impress them. They probably will think that you have some underlying insecurity issues, which makes you turn to juicing.

2)Girls are easily fooled by stupid $hit the media tells them. They probably get intimidated, fearing a "roid rage " episode, a heart attack, or some $hit like you growing a 3rd eye, as the media has trained them to believe.

I met my new girlfriend about 2 weeks before I started my current cycle. She has told me things like "wow, you're getting alot bigger" or "where did that vein come from?", but not once has she ever mentioned juice. If the day does come where she does ask, I'll deny it to the end. I like this girl a lot. We get along great, and I tell her the truth most of the time. If she calls me and I'm sticking a buddy in the ass and asks what I'm doing, I'm not going to say "giving my buddy a shot".

I guess what I'm saying is, honesty is importiant in any relationship, but lying about using gear is acceptable IMO, and will save the girl from alot of stress and anxiety.

If i cant have a girl that accepts what i do, cause i will tell her, i get a new girl. who the hell wants to live in total secrecy anyway? besides, if she is too stupid to realize what propoganda is, then i wouldnt want her anyway... i like intelligence, or at least an open mind to listen to the facts.... sorry bro, but IMO, your gonna need one blind girl... hope it works for ya (how else do you explain putting on 30 pds in 3 months LOL!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas

~DV~
    lol VEGAS, your right on the money bro

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    If i cant have a girl that accepts what i do, cause i will tell her, i get a new girl. who the hell wants to live in total secrecy anyway? besides, if she is too stupid to realize what propoganda is, then i wouldnt want her anyway... i like intelligence, or at least an open mind to listen to the facts.... sorry bro, but IMO, your gonna need one blind girl... hope it works for ya (how else do you explain putting on 30 pds in 3 months LOL!!!)
    noo shit bro...Too many hotties to be wasting your time lieing about your life...

Ive had a few that dont agree and alot more that are willing to support me through it. FIND SOMBODY THATS INTERESTED IN THE SAME THINGS AS YOURSELF..
    ~dv~

kamchez is offline Junior Member
    dont call her again ... until she calls you ... and she will ..probably in a week or two ... get on with your life ...and make sure she knows your seeing other people ... and when she calls ...just act like your busy and really dont have the time to talk to her ...and end the phone call first ! ...

she will probably start calling you more often 2 see whats up ...

and then... just make her work for you attention dude ! ...

and just do whatever you feel like doing ..

Kamchez : i like your girls ass in the avatar.... do you share?

lol VEGAS, your right on the money bro
    sombody gotts to say it..

for instance..A bro i work with said i seen your girl with some dude the other night at some bodys party, Before he could finsih i cut him off, cause i dont giva fvck and dont wanna hear dat shit, some things are better left unsaid. Its not worth it..But its a different story if your girl dont come home to you anymore. . Soo why fvck with that...I have nothing to be insecure about. If she dont come home then i have no problem findin a new hottie (maybee her best friend).

~DV~
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 08-01-2005 at 12:47 PM.

Kamchez : i like your girls ass in the avatar.... do you share?

thats not his girl i seen that pic off a porn site called candylist.com

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WelshWarrior
    Looks like the relationship is already dead.

Get juicing.
    Simply put, the Roids are waiting for you.

I say you ditch the bitch.

AH nice bum though

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    Simply put, the Roids are waiting for you.

I say you ditch the bitch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information