Thread: long Cycles

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

long Cycles

I am currently moving into the 24 -36 week zone of my test 750 mg pw cycle, I was thinking about bumbping to `1g and adding 400mg Eq pw for the final 12 weeks.

Any thoughts
    (please no 'what the hell do you need THAT much juice for' posts)

bump

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What's your cycle history? Also, have you had any blood work to indicate that all is well in terms of your health while on the cycle?

i been running 1g of test for over 5 months now. i got bloodwork done last week and everyhting checked out OK (to my surprise).

no blood work done, im going to be on for only 10 more weeks, if something were horribly wrong with my i would probably be feeling it, I would assume certain levels are elevated which as you all know return to normal with a proper post cycle

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    no blood work done, im going to be on for only 10 more weeks, if something were horribly wrong with my i would probably be feeling it, I would assume certain levels are elevated which as you all know return to normal with a proper post cycle
    Not all signs are detectable by how you feel but whatever.

If you feel you can go longer then do it........ I would just leave the test the same dosages and add the EQ.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Ive been on 3gs of test for last 4 months,along with 600mg deca and 150mg of anadrol ed(no,i havent been running drol for 4 months.every 6 weeks i switch to dbol at 50mg/ed)...started cycls last october and have been adding and subtracting sh!t along the way..i feel great and am the biggest (294)and strongest(benching over 500 for reps) i have ever been...im staying on for atleast another yr before i take a break.....hell with the rules,im making my own

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Ive been on 3gs of test for last 4 months,along with 600mg deca and 150mg of anadrol ed(no,i havent been running drol for 4 months.every 6 weeks i switch to dbol at 50mg/ed)...started cycls last october and have been adding and subtracting sh!t along the way..i feel great and am the biggest (294)and strongest(benching over 500 for reps) i have ever been...im staying on for atleast another yr before i take a break.....hell with the rules,im making my own
    jesus christ

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    I am currently moving into the 24 -36 week zone of my test 750 mg pw cycle, I was thinking about bumbping to `1g and adding 400mg Eq pw for the final 12 weeks.

Any thoughts
    (please no 'what the hell do you need THAT much juice for' posts)
    Hey bro...i don't have much advice b/c i have only run 10-12 week cycles in the past. Next one will only be 16 weeks. I am interested to hear how your longer one goes though. It miight be something to try later on. Could you post what you have done on your current cycle (compounds, dosages) by week? Also, how many cycles have you done before you worked your way up to one that long? Thanks bro

Thread Information