cowboy60 is offline New Member

steroid effectiveness chart

everyone on this board seems to recommend Test-e as a good first cycle and i'm not going to disagree.....but why is the rating on the "steroid effectiveness chart" so crappy....the strength and weight gain is very good, the side effects are kinda high...and the ability to keep gains is relatively non-existent

strength ****
    weight gain ****
    side effects ***
    keep gain *

according to this chart there are several other steroids that would be much more useful, that is if your goal is to maintain strength and weight gains. so is this chart erroneous bullsh!t or what???

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    bump - i wanna know

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    The chart is ****ed up.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    chart is outdated

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    strength **** is good
    weight gain **** is good
    side effects *** not everone has alot of side. most people have little sides.
    keep gain * this depends on diet and training. also with a first cycle you keep more of the gains.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    strength **** is good
    weight gain **** is good
    keep gain * this depends on diet and training. also with a first cycle you keep more of the gains.
    the strength and weight gain are exceptional...and the most possible sides are acne, baldness, gyno...which can all be somewhat avoided or suppressed...but the biggest downer for me on that chart is the low rating on ability to maintain gains...if a first timer uses test-e with as close to prefect as possible diet, training, and pct how do you think gains would be???

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    strength **** is good
    weight gain **** is good

those charts are outdated. The weight gain and strength gains are good. Most people have little sides from test, unless they start running super high doses. Keeping gains is all dependant on diet, training and PCT protocol and this applies to most steroids

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy60
    the strength and weight gain are exceptional...and the most possible sides are acne, baldness, gyno...which can all be somewhat avoided or suppressed...but the biggest downer for me on that chart is the low rating on ability to maintain gains...if a first timer uses test-e with as close to prefect as possible diet, training, and pct how do you think gains would be???
    it's hard to say. there is no real % you can put on this. lets say you gain 20 pounds. you should be able to keep 12-15 of it.

appreciate the replies...i guess i'm just trying to build up some reassurance that i'm not going to immediately lose all the gains i make on my first cycle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy60
    appreciate the replies...i guess i'm just trying to build up some reassurance that i'm not going to immediately lose all the gains i make on my first cycle
    you will have good gains on test only. just make sure your diet is in check. also make sure you have your pct all lined up and ready to go. this is going to make a big diff when comming off.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should be able to keep a good portion of your gains from your first cycle as long as you eat a lot and train well and do a solid PCT

would you guys recommend Test-e only? or stacked with EQ as a first cycle? for the most solid gains

Blog Entries
    how do they say it do what i say not as i do.

for your first cycle best for be test-e only. see what kind of gains nyou get. then for the second decide if you wont deca or eq.

with your test cycle you can jumpstart it with t-bol or d-bol.

you saying to jumpstart a first cycle with t-bol or d-bol? or later on in another cycle?

jc#9 is offline Junior Member

jump

He was saying you can jumstart your cycle with on of the two he mentioned. For first cycle I would do 500 a week shooting twice a week for 10 weeks with nolva and then run pct. You will see nice gains and see how your body reacts to aas.

you think there would be any significant difference in 10 weeks compared to 12 weeks? of test-e at 500 mg/week

Blog Entries
    yes 2 weeks worth. this is what i would run

1-4 t-bol 50mg day
    1-12 test-e or c 500mg week 250mg shoot monday and thursdays
    1-12 nolv 10mg day

14 days after last injection start pct clomid and nolv 20mg day

Thread Information