Uconish is offline Member

Stupid A** Questions

Everyday i log onto the board and everyday i see more and more of the same questions. Guys are coming on here and saying i got this, this, and this, now how do i use it. I think anyone that asks a dumb ass question like, "how do i use the test i just got" should be not be allowed to post any questions until it is proven that they can contribute some useful information to the board. The forums should be used for more relavent and educational topics. By eliminating these stupid questions the boards could be more efficent, for there would be a significant reduction in the amount of posts that are postd each day, and we wont have to waste our time reading these useless posts. Personally they do nothing but piss me off, especially when people say, "I have a friend that has 2 bottles of deca but doesnt know how to use it." B.S. its not your friend, its you. Use the search icon and stop looking for a quick fix, cause when you run a cycle of dbol , drol, winnie, and deca, dont come crying to me.

Spyder is offline Member
    Two words, 'Search Function'!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Members start out at different levels and coming to a board this size can be very intimidating. Rather than looking at their posts as aggravating take the time to help them. We are here to help everyone and to make them feel as comfortable as possible. You will still have time for more advanced discussions.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Members start out at different levels and coming to a board this size can be very intimidating. Rather than looking at their posts as aggravating take the time to help them. We are here to help everyone and to make them feel as comfortable as possible. You will still have time for more advanced discussions.
    agreed everyone was a newbie once. I remember Themudman helping me out a lot(still does).

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm just seeing so many "can i drink alcohol or smoke when i'm on my cycle." its getting pretty annoying.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    All newcomers should at least read all the other posts first, to see if theyre answer lies within one of them.. I do find some questions being asked that have already been discussed recently, but also agree that we are all here to help. somewhat..
    Just my humble opinion though....

G-13 is offline Member
    Exactly...User CP Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out they dont see this stuff they just see ANABOLICS and head there..i dont blame them...i try to help by not letting the urgency and uneducated quality of a question effect me personally and only point the person in the right direction...i come here now as a break from my own mundane life...however long it may last

flex99 is offline Junior Member
    no one is telling you to read them, so if you dont want to waste your time dont. i recommened people use the search option, however a lot of newbies feel better when there specific case is addressed.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Good post - I agree. Everyone is new at some point, and we all remember how it feels to be in that position. The more new people we educate, the more those people can in turn use AAS responsibly and spread good habit and advice to others who join the AR board.

By simply ridiculing and writing someone off, we're just encouraging them to keep using steroids irresponsibly and sometimes dangerously. No one should be subjected to that if they're asking for legitimate help - no matter how stupid the questions may seem to you.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    i agree about the search button but im sure we have all asked a question that has been posted here once. Hell i used to think T3 was Tylenol #3. So i guess what im trying to say is that at least these people are makin an effort to at least try and do some research even tho they might be lazy and dont want to search for the answer.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Good post by Rickson. I hereby nominate Super Moderator Rickson to:
    Super DUPER moderator!

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    i agree about the search button but im sure we have all asked a question that has been posted here once. Hell i used to think T3 was Tylenol #3. So i guess what im trying to say is that at least these people are makin an effort to at least try and do some research even tho they might be lazy and dont want to search for the answer.
    I agree, i always answer someones question if i know the answer to it, does not matter how stupid the question is. I've asked my fair share of dumb questions when i was a noob.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Good post by Rickson. I hereby nominate Super Moderator Rickson to:
    Super DUPER moderator!

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-
    Baron am I starting to sense the beginning of some post whoring? Recently I have seen some posts that arent like you.

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uconish
    Everyday i log onto the board and everyday i see more and more of the same questions. Guys are coming on here and saying i got this, this, and this, now how do i use it. I think anyone that asks a dumb ass question like, "how do i use the test i just got" should be not be allowed to post any questions until it is proven that they can contribute some useful information to the board. The forums should be used for more relavent and educational topics. By eliminating these stupid questions the boards could be more efficent, for there would be a significant reduction in the amount of posts that are postd each day, and we wont have to waste our time reading these useless posts. Personally they do nothing but piss me off, especially when people say, "I have a friend that has 2 bottles of deca but doesnt know how to use it." B.S. its not your friend, its you. Use the search icon and stop looking for a quick fix, cause when you run a cycle of dbol , drol, winnie, and deca, dont come crying to me.

I've been on boards where this was the predominant attitude. I don't think it's helpful or productive. I still find it interesting to test myself when someone comes in with a "I got this, this and this" question and see what kind of cycle I'd come up with. So even I'm learning from these basic questions.

A more helpful attitude is like going into a bodybuilding gym and someone reminding you to keep your elbows in while doing tricep pushdowns....it makes you feel more comfortable in that environment and your more likely to learn faster and be safer.

With all the negative press coverage around AAS we have to (unfortunely) make sure that these people who don't research before they buy their gear are relatively safe using it....otherwise they're gonna be on the front cover of the next newspaper which will spark another witch hunt for those responsible user among us.

My 2 cents worth
    S

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    Good post schwarz if someone dosen't know its our resposibility to help! otherwise it gets harder to get supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Baron am I starting to sense the beginning of some post whoring? Recently I have seen some posts that arent like you.
    Yeah... trying to get to 3000 so I can have a nifty custom title.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Yeah... trying to get to 3000 so I can have a nifty custom title.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

We have warped your mind to whoring by inviting you to the lounge the other day

I agree with you Rickson we need to help everyone regardless of post count or questions......

I do see Uconish's point that many new members do not take the time to try and find the answer themselves....... This can get frustrating for some that know it wouldn't take a couple more minutes and find the answer and perhaps learn a little bit more.,......

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lfrisbee

By simply ridiculing and writing someone off, we're just encouraging them to keep using steroids irresponsibly and sometimes dangerously. No one should be subjected to that if they're asking for legitimate help - no matter how stupid the questions may seem to you.
    Never a truer word was spoken

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    We have warped your mind to whoring by inviting you to the lounge the other day
    No, I have been there before. I used to hang there a lot, a couple years ago. The thing that is turning me into a post whore is my post count. I look at it and go "wow... only 320 more posts and I can be ******** ** *** ***** instead of just another anabolic member.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

No, I have been there before. I used to hang there a lot, a couple years ago. The thing that is turning me into a post whore is my post count. I look at it and go "wow... only 320 more posts and I can be ******** ** *** ***** instead of just another anabolic member.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-
    I know you've been there before and good luck with the 3k you'll be there in no time

chest6 is offline Banned
    cruise have u retired from whoring?

grimnlock is offline Associate Member

Couldn't agree better...
    I started off using the search tool and learnt loads...
    but there are times where it difficult to get the exact
    answer to ure question concerned... so we have people posting
    various threads.... no harm IMO

Uconish is offline Member
    im not saying that we shouldnt help newbies, because i still consider myself a newbie, but those new to the board should use the search icon instead of just posting things like how do i use this. thats all

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    cruise have u retired from whoring?

Nah Just been posting in here more...... I'm only 240 behind you.... I'm still a whore

Blog Entries
    Very well said Rickson

Thread Information