sizzlechest is offline Member

Anavar Powder is so cheap?

Here is my question why is Var so expensive when you get the powder for 20-25 $ a gram. Thats 20 doses at 50mg, right? Now how do you make pills or caps from the powder and keep it consistent?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't know why it's so expensive, but powder is the only way to go with var imo. I usually don't cap it I just suspend it in everclear. But if you want head over to the lab and read the capping threads.

Or go to the search, select the lab and recipe forums, and search for 'capping' with 'search titles only' selected. Lots of good threads on accurate capping.

edit: try this but I don't know if it will work http://67.18.108.244/search.php?searchid=2033562

RoidGut is offline Member
    Me and my buddy are planning the very exact thing next summer....we get our var powder for $35.

We plan on capping all of it but you would require a mg scale for that which we have.

Another way you can do it is to suspend it. Not sure exactly what to suspend it with tho cuz I havn't looked at the merc index to see its solubility.

Making pills is next to impossible for the average joe...pill presses are illegal to own privately and if you are caut with one you could face charges. You have all those retarded ecstacy freeks for that!!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    It's more expensive than most others.

Yes, 1g = 1000mg. 1000/50 = 20.

Here's a good thread on capping orals: http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=169045

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Another way you can do it is to suspend it. Not sure exactly what to suspend it with tho cuz I havn't looked at the merc index to see its solubility.
    190 proof alcohol or peg work just fine

Thread Information