Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Seriously, the title of this thread is very mis-leading. "Death from steroids ".......

but he was also doing coke, drinking, was depressed (so probably did a LOT of both of those) etc.....

Yet, steroids are to blame? Pffft........

~SC~

sorry swolly, next time ill think of you and your perfection before making another post.

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    Its medical fact that there have been zero deaths directly related to AAS. Zero.
    now AAS/Coke/Alcohol is different, that is not "Death By AAS" bro

a MEDICAL FACT, show me this medical fact

that sorta sounds like this to me..."its a medical fact tomatoes can speak english"

smegs is offline Member
    actualy cause of death was heart attack

smegs is offline Member
    and for those who did read this and post something, i do apologize for the misleading title...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    "Steroid Abuse" can kill you. Responsible steroid use will not.
    Thats what I said.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by smegs
    sorry swolly, next time ill think of you and your perfection before making another post.
    Well, since you're being a smart-ass, then think about the ENTIRE REST OF THE THREAD that is in agreement with "this perfection".

Also, refrain from pm'ing me and asking stupid questions.

~SC~

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Seems to me that cocaine and alcohol are a whole h*ll of a lot worse than AAS!

~SC~
    I second this.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smegs
    a MEDICAL FACT, show me this medical fact

that sorta sounds like this to me..."its a medical fact tomatoes can speak english"
    Watch the special on HBO. Show you this medical fact? Show me the bodys of someone and the actual cause of death being : Steroids

there are none, that is the fact.

Don't know why you're even arguing with me, because I already said AAS more than likely played a hand in this kids death. The other sh!t and COMBINING those. BUT, AAS alone does not= death. Thats my point. geeze

Watch the special on HBO. Show you this medical fact? Show me the bodys of someone and the actual cause of death being : Steroids

there are none, that is the fact.
    That is a fact like cholesterol never killed anyone. No one has died from cholesterol. They die from cholesterol clogging up their arteries, but it is an accepted fact that cholesterol can lead to heart attack and stroke. Well so can steroids. I can understand wanting to defend steroids and the stance that they are not as dangerous as the media and government makes them out to be. However don't be naive or decieving either. They can kill you if abused and you are right to say no one has died from steroids directly, but to say no one has died as a result of steroid use is idiotic to say the least.

you're right bro. I guess what I'm kinda getting at is..

if you have..a tumor..a history of heart problems in your family..etc. and you are doing AAS, you could die. It might not even be for a long time.. And you could definitely speed up the process by turning your little problem (ex:small malignant brain tumor) into a very big problem. And those bodybuilders who are constantly "On" can die "From" steroids .......I guess I'll revise that. Steroid Abuse can kill.

you're right bro. I guess what I'm kinda getting at is..

if you have..a tumor..a history of heart problems in your family..etc. and you are doing AAS, you could die. It might not even be for a long time.. And you could definitely speed up the process by turning your little problem (ex:small malignant brain tumor) into a very big problem. And those bodybuilders who are constantly "On" can die "From" steroids .......I guess I'll revise that. Steroid Abuse can kill.
    Right. In addition to that we got alot of people (more than you would think) that would take a statement like "not one person has died from steroids" and think they can do 100mgs of Dbol stacked with 200mgs of Anadrol with a side of Winny for 30 weeks. Oh yeah, but they are taking Milk Thistle.

LOL good ol' milk thistle, its a life-saver

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    A lot of speculation is going on here....

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Putting steroids in the topic is retarded. Even mentioning the steroid use , imo, is retarded when considering the other combo. Alcohol + cocaine is a VERY deadly combo. Uppers+Downers = no bueno. The combo causes an absurd amount of stress on the heart and other organs. Sounds like he died because he was a drug addict that needed serious help.

Anyways, sorry to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Putting steroids in the topic is retarded. Even mentioning the steroid use , imo, is retarded when considering the other combo. Alcohol + cocaine is a VERY deadly combo. Uppers+Downers = no bueno. The combo causes an absurd amount of stress on the heart and other organs. Sounds like he died because he was a drug addict that needed serious help.

Anyways, sorry to hear.
    It isn't THAT far off. There are people that do coke for 20-30 years and dont die and there are people that use steroids only and die in their 20s. I never realized how many people were that naive on these boards. Dangerous.

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    The title just plain sucks.

I wish some mod would change it to "Death from steriods + cocaine + alcohol"

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Since we're talking about the death of a friend of one of our bros here at AR, terms STUPIDDITY and STUPID are very uncalled for and show a lack of manners.

SMEGS sorry to hear about your friend, sh!t happens, lets hope we all learn somethign from his death

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Since we're talking about the death of a friend of one of our bros here at AR, terms STUPIDDITY and STUPID are very uncalled for and show a lack of manners.

SMEGS sorry to hear about your friend, sh!t happens, lets hope we all learn somethign from his death
    Steroids + cocaine + alcohol + death = If not stupidity, what then?

I've personally lost more than one friend to substance abuse. Yes it is painful to see someone you care about self destruct. But I'm all about telling it like it is.

If the individual in question had, lets say gotten hit by a bus then I suppose a flippant response like "sh!t happens" would aptly apply. But when it is self inflicted then it is indeed sad and indeed stupid.

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor

finally a respectful quote...

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    People are too quick to point at the alcohol and coke. If you think steroid abuse can't kill you, then you are an idiot. No offense.
    I have to agree with Lozgod, I've known people who died due to steroids alone. I'm sure most of us do. People react differently to substances and while one guy can juice for 20 years without any issues some get very serious effects after a few years. I know many more people who died from cocaine or crack alone.

I think Coke+ the steroids was this poor guys ultimate demise. The heart can only take so much!

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    steriods +drinking+cocain= 80% heart attack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information