SuperGoku is offline New Member

Starting my 4th week of Test E- Questions...

Stats:
    Weight:175lbs
    Height:5"9
    BodyFat %: 18%
    Goals: Gain and KEEP lean muscle, lose 8% body fat over 20 weeks approx. Priority on the Losing Fat.
    Cycle: 20 weeks (in week 4 currently) of 500 Test E (every week)+ Adex e2d 0.5mg
    PCT: PCT of Nolva/Clomid

A little background:

My pre-cycle blood work was already showing a slight thyroid problem (hypothyroidism- which makes your metabolism slower among other things) and lower than normal free test levels. Now the low test could be from an Anavar -only a cycle I did during the beginning of the year but I doubt it as I did a PCT for that one and I had the low-test symptoms even BEFORE the cycle. Also my bodyfat is 18% going INTO the cycle. So I know that I will aromatize MORE than someone at say 10% bodyfat. So do I have to take more Adex to compensate?

I was NOT taking the adex during the first week and a half, then decided I should be taking it the entire cycle (especially due to my bodyfat%). Now I'm concerned the dosage is too low because I have yet to see the "morning wood" as most be do at this point in the cycle.

Now my issue is since my test was low to begin with and now I am taking 500mg of Test E a week, shouldn't that be sufficient to raise test levels enough? I plan on doing blood work very soon to see what's going on.

I am thinking that my estrogen levels must have skyrocketed and robbed me of my higher than normal test injections.

Based on my situation and to make it easier just answer the following questions:

1. Do I have to take more Adex to compensate for my higher bodyfat 18%? Perhaps .5 EVERY day instead of every other day?
    2. Why haven't I experienced "morning wood" yet? I am using this as a basis to see if my Test/ Adex balance is on point. My libido is fine.
    3. Any other suggestions?

4. Also, I haven't started to take my HCG yet... Could that be adding to this issue??

I would really like all your input on this.

Cheers

pushit_05 is offline Junior Member
    Don't take anything you don't need to. There is no bodyfat threshold for when to take AIs and serms. It's all about how you react to test at that dose and that length of time. I would keep it on hand and if you start to notice sides include dex @12.5 twice a week. Once sides to away go does the dex, rinse repeat.

500mg is way more than enough to see a libido increase. If you don't front load or have some kind of kick start it can take 5-6 weeks before you "feel it". That doesn't mean it's not active, test is in the blood from day one. This is why I always recommend a front load. Just simply from the fact that you can tell earlier if your gear is bunk.

Edit: another faster working option is to take .5 dex when symptoms occur and then taper down week to week. So:

Week 1 .5mg
    Week 2 .25mg
    Week 3 .125mg
    Week 4 0mg

The biggest benefit to this style is you get to see how your body reacts at every step. Sore joints means your taking too much and aas sides means you need more. I do also think its worth it to go down to a week of 0mg since your body could compensate to the amount of test and you could be g2g.
    Last edited by pushit_05; 09-06-2014 at 12:24 AM. Reason: addtl thoughts and spelling

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGoku View Post
    Stats:
    Weight:175lbs
    Height:5"9
    BodyFat %: 18%
    Goals: Gain and KEEP lean muscle, lose 8% body fat over 20 weeks approx. Priority on the Losing Fat.
    Cycle: 20 weeks (in week 4 currently) of 500 Test E (every week)+ Adex e2d 0.5mg 20 weeks is a mighty long cycle. Why such a long cycle? I normally don't see much improvement after 11 or 12 weeks on a cycle.
    PCT: PCT of Nolva/Clomid

A little background:

My pre-cycle blood work was already showing a slight thyroid problem (hypothyroidism- which makes your metabolism slower among other things) and lower than normal free test levels. Now the low test could be from an Anavar -only a cycle I did during the beginning of the year but I doubt it as I did a PCT for that one and I had the low-test symptoms even BEFORE the cycle. Also my bodyfat is 18% going INTO the cycle. So I know that I will aromatize MORE than someone at say 10% bodyfat. So do I have to take more Adex to compensate?

I was NOT taking the adex during the first week and a half, then decided I should be taking it the entire cycle (especially due to my bodyfat%). Now I'm concerned the dosage is too low because I have yet to see the "morning wood" as most be do at this point in the cycle.

Now my issue is since my test was low to begin with and now I am taking 500mg of Test E a week, shouldn't that be sufficient to raise test levels enough? I plan on doing blood work very soon to see what's going on.

I am thinking that my estrogen levels must have skyrocketed and robbed me of my higher than normal test injections.

Based on my situation and to make it easier just answer the following questions:

1. Do I have to take more Adex to compensate for my higher bodyfat 18%? Perhaps .5 EVERY day instead of every other day? No, don't start self medicating when there isn't an issue yet. Do cardio and diet so you can strip fat as quickly as you can.
    2. Why haven't I experienced "morning wood" yet? I am using this as a basis to see if my Test/ Adex balance is on point. My libido is fine. It takes several weeks for the Test to "kickin". Also, everyone's different. Don't worry about the wood. If you're improving in the gym the cycle is working.
    3. Any other suggestions?
    Add HCG to your cycle.
    4. Also, I haven't started to take my HCG yet... Could that be adding to this issue?? It may but don't worry about it. give your body to adjust to the cycle.

I would really like all your input on this.

Cheers
    I think you should do a 12 week cycle, wait 2 weeks, and do PCT. I think you're going to get just as much out of a 12 week cycle as a 20 week cycle and you'll recover better during PCT.

mackbutter is offline New Member
    I agree with pushit's comment that test is in the blood from day one and personally I'd have started asking questions as well if u didn't see an increase in libido or morning wood(although I don't know if morning wood is a reasonable gauge anything). For myself, that is the 1st thing I notice at a pretty quick rate.
    Also, I'm a big fan of short cycles (6-8 weeks) but I just did a 20 week test e cycle and I agree with Scotchguard , from my recent experience, that I never noticed anything from weeks 15-18 in terms of improvement(but my doses remained pretty low throughout). My next may be for 14 weeks at max.
    I did screw up twice on my cycle though and ran my E2 too low. No big deal. Just took a few days to recover, but as far as libido or "wood" goes , having a too low E2 is much worse for me than having your E2 a bit too high.
    I never started taking HCG till 6 weeks into the 20 week cycle ,I believe, and felt this was good timing for me. But if u notice the nads shrink up maybe start the HCG.
    *On a side-note , I had read a long time ago about proviron and have added it to test e and really like it(but it can b tough on the hair)...
    good luck with yur cycle

Thread Information