testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

Looking For The Best Bulker!!

sup fellas, this is going to be in the future as i'm approaching a cutter in the next couple months. i'm trying to find the best bulker for the winter. please give me some ideas and opinions, and some experiences of what has worked best for you. right now, this is what i was thinking: (4th cycle btw)

wk1-4 drol 100mgs ed
    wk1-11 test cyp 750mgs-1g wk
    wk1-10 deca 600mgs wk
    wk1-13 proviron 50mgs ed
    wk12-13 test p 100mgs ed

PCT: HCG , NOLVA, AROMASIN , PROVIRON, CLEN

any other ideas/combos?

tvd220 is offline Member
    isnt it a lil late for you to be up? lol
    sounds good, but you should always post your stats, how many cycles have you done?

it's about 12am here...? stats are 6ft 200lbs 11%. # of cycles???? read above

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 12:43 PM.

see, i was thinking tren as well. do you think tren builds as much muscle mass as deca will? when i ran test/deca i gained like thirty lbs. i guess it just comes down too if i want to do it clean or sloppy. i bloat on deca, but not on tren. i'm about to run tren now and havn't used deca since my first cycle, that's why i was thinking deca. what do you think aboout the doses? i really want too step it up a notch. i will be running 750mgs test on my next cycle (cutter) and iv ran 700mgs my 2nd cycle. maybe i'll try 750mgs test w/ 50 mgs test susp ed pre workout...........YEAH baby!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    see, i was thinking tren as well. do you think tren builds as much muscle mass as deca will? when i ran test/deca i gained like thirty lbs. i guess it just comes down too if i want to do it clean or sloppy. i bloat on deca, but not on tren. i'm about to run tren now and havn't used deca since my first cycle, that's why i was thinking deca. what do you think aboout the doses? i really want too step it up a notch. i will be running 750mgs test on my next cycle (cutter) and iv ran 700mgs my 2nd cycle. maybe i'll try 750mgs test w/ 50 mgs test susp ed pre workout...........YEAH baby!!
    Why the massive doses? "700mg/wk" for a 2nd cycle seems a lot. Also your 200lbs at 11%. Whats your diet like?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Why the massive doses? "700mg/wk" for a 2nd cycle seems a lot. Also your 200lbs at 11%. Whats your diet like?
    that was at the end w/ prop shooting 100mgs ed for a couple wks. what do you mean my diet????? 11% is fine at 200lbs imo. i'm not too concirned with getting the whole abercrombie look going.

Thread Information