Switch is offline Junior Member

Short Short Cycle

I was looking through threads when I found this post from pinnacle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    The best cycle plans are either brief two week cycles with short acting drugs, which allow a very fast recovery (less than one week) or cycle of approximately 6-10 weeks, which usually allow reasonable recovery and allow quite a bit of time to make gains. Cycles in the 3-5 week range are less efficient because they combine the disadvantage of relatively little time gaining with the disadvantage of slower recovery.
    The full thread is here Recovering your Natural Testosterone

I was wondering anyone elses take on this. 50mgs/day prop 50mgs/day tren A and 50mgs/day dbol for 2 weeks. Would it work? What would be done for PCT?

jon77 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch
    I was looking through threads when I found this post from pinnacle.

The full thread is here Recovering your Natural Testosterone

I was wondering anyone elses take on this. 50mgs/day prop 50mgs/day tren A and 50mgs/day dbol for 2 weeks. Would it work? What would be done for PCT?
    If you are a beginner with no cycle experience, I would not recommend this. Test only for your first cycle IMO, as it is relatively safe to use and you need to know how your body responds to it b4 you start jumping on other compounds...

Switch is offline Junior Member
    Its not my first cycle and I wasnt neccisarily talking about myself doing this cycle. I'm just wondering what a 2 week cycle would do for someone. And how much PCT you would need.

briancb1 is offline Member
    ehhh, in that short amount of time what do you hit every body part twice? im gonna say its probably not very common.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I like Short cycles, I seem to peak around week 3-4 and thats around where I intend on ending my cycle. No sense in pushing it further with minimal gains, albeit the compounds are important

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I have ran prop tren and d-bol for many 4 week cycles. I love short cycles, especialy for bulking. I have done almost all short cycles. I am just now starting to play around with longer ones.

Thread Information