RYNO is offline Junior Member

Test/Deca/Anadrol Fiesta

Hey Bras - Here we go with a lean bulker - a simple cycle for a simple man. Tell me what ya think.

Week 1-5 Anadrol 110mg/day
    Week 1-10 Test 650mg/wk
    Week 1-10 Deca 650mg/wk
    Week 10-14 Test Prop 700mg/wk

Letro 1.25mg/day throughout, and proper PCT of course
    Slin 10iu PWO only

Stats: 26yo 6'0 210lbs 10%bf 5th cycle
    Never tried Deca or Drol - what can I expect?

cutmass is offline Junior Member
    i dont know about a "lean bulker" but youll get some good size

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    id change a few things. first of all, "lean bulker" isnot the correct term for this cycle, lol. this is THE classic MASS CYCLE!!!! 2nd, your letro dose is WAY too high, you dick will die on you. i had issues on .5mgs ed, with 600mgs test as well. you need too run the deca lower than the test, so up the test or lower the deca. give it at least a 100mgs deficit. i tried deca, it's very suppressive, so if you don't want too risk the dredded "deca dick" up the test. i also don't know about running the drol for 5wks. not that it's going over the top or anything, but iv heard and seen gains stop around wk 4. but it's up to you.

The lean part of the bulk will be determined by my diet. Are you refering to water bloat? If so, what are your thoughts on whether letro at 1.25 will effectively combat it. The pumpkin head look is not flattering on me.

deca bloats me like crazy. the addition of drol and test woun't help a bit! letro should help, but like i said, try .5mgs ed and see how that works. it's strong stuff, that dose should keep you relativaly dry. BTW, if you don't like a bloated face, may want to reconsider deca. eq maybe?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont like the idea of running anadrol and deca together. Because they both bind well to the progestin-recepter, and you have conversion to estrogen from the test, which can fire that up.

The letro might block this(in a high dosage), but I would use an progestin-blocker like bromo and throw in nolvadex too.

I have run letro with my last 3 cycles and don't have dick problems even at 2.5 mg/day - Although my libido tends to drop a little, performance is not a problem. In fact, even running tren at 525 mg/week along with 525mg/test, my sex drive is simply outrageous. As for dropping the deca dose, that may be an option but like I said, as long as my Test dose is 500 mg+, dick problems are not an issue. I ran EQ once at 800mg/week and can't say I was too impressed - hence the deca this time.

ok, well sounds like you are good too go! i would drop the deca too 500mgs, this dose will still get you great mass but also keep you on the safe side.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    ok, well sounds like you are good too go! i would drop the deca too 500mgs, this dose will still get you great mass but also keep you on the safe side.
    I may drop it to extend the cycle a bit. Do you think deca at 10 weeks is long enough or would 12 be better? In any event, I don't want the whole cycle to last longer than 16 weeks, especially since I don't have HCG at this point. BTW have you used anadrol ?

aLLSTaRWRX is offline Junior Member
    i agree on dropping the deca some or possibly upping the test, i usually put 100-200mgs between the test and deca for each cycle.

no, no drol for me. i ran deca for 12wks, and it was good for mass. i got alot of sides form it though, mostly acne. not my favorite drug in the book. id stick with 10wks if it were me

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    no, no drol for me. i ran deca for 12wks, and it was good for mass. i got alot of sides form it though, mostly acne. not my favorite drug in the book. id stick with 10wks if it were me
    Is his because of recovery issues, or the sides? Also, the last thing I want is to look to a bloated prick. Letro seems to keep me pretty goddam dry even at high doses of test, but am I just kidding myself with the drol. Some say letro is effective with it, some say not - any input on this?

well, that's a tough call. most of the strength from drol, i would assume, comes from the water retetion. try it, i'm sure it will work out. if not, you know better. actually, i take back the 10wks on the deca , go for 12. deconate is a long acting ester, it should be run for 12wks.

10 weeks for deca at 650mgs or 12 weeks at 580mgs?

Thread Information