Thread: pec injection

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

pec injection

i gonna try a pec injection on wednesday, just wondering wot u guys think of chest injections.
    is there much chance of hittin veins or nerves there, looked on spotinjections website but they dont give much info just lots of pics.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    i like them. just dont overdo it with too much volume and youll need to inj slowly

i was gonna start off with half a ml in each pec using test E
    is it easier to hit veins and nerves in the chest, is it a painful injection

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    i was gonna start off with half a ml in each pec using test E
    is it easier to hit veins and nerves in the chest, is it a painful injection
    More painful than other places, but not unbearable by any means. I havent run into viens or nerves in my chest myself, sure plenty others have so be careful as always. I would just do one pec and inject the full ml.

wont my one pec look bigger than the other then though with the extra oil

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    wont my one pec look bigger than the other then though with the extra oil
    no. maybe a little inflamed temporarily...nothing to worry about though.

ok then i'll give it a go cant be as bad as sticking sust250 in my quad.
    couldnt walk properly for 2 days

rager is offline Member
    Its not bad, its a little strange at first, but you will get it down.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I love pec shots. Very easy to administer. I put 1.2cc in each for my first time. (test e & deca mixed) I used a 25g 5/8" pin which turned out to be a little short as I had to really bury the needle to get into the muscle belly. I use a 25g 1" now. .5cc should be barely noticable pain wise. I took a beard trimmer to my chest for the first time to make it easier to spot any veins. I have passed through a vein in the pec once. Left a nice multi colored bruse. And I have gotten close to a nerve one time too as I got a little twitching action during penetration. Still one of my favorite sites.

Good luck

~eGGz~

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    For my first stab at pec shots, I flexed my pec and found the thickest part of the muscle, then ralaxed and shot it right there. The belly of the muscle will usually have the fewest and smallest veins, and the least chance of hitting a large nerve. Usually you are talking about 2" above the nipple and about an inch inboard, toward the breastbone. There will be no permanent specific enlargement of the pecs from the injection. You will rotate to both sides, anyway.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

depdaddy is offline Member
    pec shots are fine..depending on your size would depend on amount..i personally use 2mls in pecs..i stay around 230-240lbs so i have no problems..not much more pain then other sites..i do however tend to bruise easier when doing pec injects with 2mls

dep

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    pec shots are fine..depending on your size would depend on amount..i personally use 2mls in pecs..i stay around 230-240lbs so i have no problems..not much more pain then other sites..i do however tend to bruise easier when doing pec injects with 2mls

dep
    glad to see you postin bro, long time

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    glad to see you postin bro, long time
    figured it was time to make my rounds..

dep

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    You may want to read this threadand the problems I experianced because too short of a pin, good advice was given.

Injection Problem

twostones

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    is 23g ok for pec shots? man ive been wanting to do one soon, but i hear it hurts like a bitch. Should just see. Nothing to lose i guess.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Try 25ga. Sure, you can use a 23, but I use 25ga 1-1/2" for everything, so I only have to buy one size of shooting pin. I really do like 25s and will only go with 23 for something that just won't pass through the 25er.

I don't find pec shots particularly painful at all, but everybody's different. Make sure you go deep enough. Many users underestimate the thickness of fat and skin over their pecs. Pinch a good fold of skin and fat at the injection site. Now you can see how much skin and subcu fat you must penetrate just to reach the muscle. And just reaching it is not enough... you need to get the juice nice and deep into it. 1cc or a bit more is all I shoot into pecs, generally. Go nice and slow with it, too, and be sure to aspirate .

I did get some pain from winny in pecs... trying to combat prog gyno with site injections of winny. That did smart. But then again, it hurts anywhere I shoot winny.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Try 25ga. Sure, you can use a 23, but I use 25ga 1-1/2" for everything, so I only have to buy one size of shooting pin. I really do like 25s and will only go with 23 for something that just won't pass through the 25er.

I don't find pec shots particularly painful at all, but everybody's different. Make sure you go deep enough. Many users underestimate the thickness of fat and skin over their pecs. Pinch a good fold of skin and fat at the injection site. Now you can see how much skin and subcu fat you must penetrate just to reach the muscle. And just reaching it is not enough... you need to get the juice nice and deep into it. 1cc or a bit more is all I shoot into pecs, generally. Go nice and slow with it, too, and be sure to aspirate .

I did get some pain from winny in pecs... trying to combat prog gyno with site injections of winny. That did smart. But then again, it hurts anywhere I shoot winny.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

agreed i use 25g pin for pecs

dep

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    id figure pecs to be tha most painful out of all spots, most people who get tatoos say gettin one on tha chest is a real bad pain

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you've never tried pecs it really is cake. Poke through the skin quickly and then ease the pin in. No pain at all. The one that scares the sh*t out of me is Traps. Doubtfull I'll ever give that a try.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    i mainly stick to spots i can get to, im not very flexable lol

Thread Information