Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    So far so good. Not alot happening just yet but everythings going well. Weights upto 199lb and strengths steadily on the rise - nothing massive yet. I'm at the very end of the 3rd week now so I've had 8 shots. I'm expecting the gains to come hard and heavy next week or the week after cant wait!
    Starting to actualy look forward to the shots now its taken some time though, the 8th shot just a few minutes ago was probably the first that I genuinly looked forward to.
    No acne at all yet and no signs of gyno either. During week two I was obsessed with mentaly monitoring my nips I was constantly kidding my self that they were itching or felt funny but I soon forgot about them.
    When training the chest the other day my training partner found it pretty hard to keep up and actualy failed his final set where I powered through, also a few days after the same thing happened whilst training the shoulders so the gains are starting slowly but surely. Seriously can't wait for the gains to bloom fully.
    I'm now considering lengthening the cycle to 12 weeks rather than 10 depending on the next few weeks.
    I was only going to do this one cycle but now I'm already thinking about a Test Enth and EQ cycle in the spring
    If your a interested in my progress at all just keep an eye on this thread and I'll be sure to give regular updates.
    its like lays potato chips no can do just one.

kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    Next time, instead of waiting 3 weeks for your testosterone levels to build up to 1000mg and "kick in" you can doubledose the first week and be ready to go by week 1. Considering that Test Enth. has a halflife of 7 days.

When will my "GEAR" kick in & frontloading explained...NOW READ IT!
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=165040

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    those are great threads

shoalin is offline Junior Member
    Good to see another one of us ... one of us ...one of us ... one of us

iamtheman is offline New Member
    so wait dude how old r u?

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    His DOB is 82, so 22/23

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Sorry, didn't see this - I'm 22 but 23 next week . Maybe a tad young for AAS but I had a good foundation and I'm inpatient
    Got on the scales a couple of times yesterday and was well chuffed with the results... a straight 200lb - its the first time I've crossed over in to the 200's, well pleased! Hopefully the big gains will come over the next few weeks and weight should climb some more.

icedudez is offline Member
    have u just gained water so far nathan?? ur in week 4? 5?

I've taken 4 weeks worth of shots plus one more this morning. So I've been injecting for 4 weeks and a day so the next few weeks should see big gains

tempbrit is offline Member
    Hey bud....really enjoy reading about your results. Keep up the good work. You will steadily see your lifts and gains increase.

It does sound like you are retaining a bit of water....I hate that. It really is not fun when your bodyfat dips below 10% as the bloat is more noticeable.

You may want to try either Arimidex or Letro to eliminate the bloat. It might drop your gains by a bit, but well worth it in my opinion to walking around all bloated for 3 months.

I also like the cycle extension to 12 weeks. After 10 weeks you really get going and don't want to stop.

Good luck.

icedudez - yeah, I imagine all my gains so far or at least the majority of them will be water weight. I don't think the bloat is too bad though, I can see it a little in my face but its nothing too severe.
    Hows your cycle going mate? started yet?

icedudez is offline Member
    icedudez - yeah, I imagine all my gains so far or at least the majority of them will be water weight. I don't think the bloat is too bad though, I can see it a little in my face but its nothing too severe.
    Hows your cycle going mate? started yet?
    yeah just into week 4, my weights up to 203lbs, i can predict water also, hopefully start seeing gains soon though im getting sooo anxious to see these frickin gains man !,lol...im eating like a damn horse...

Nice one didn't realise you'd started.

Bang in the middle of the cycle now so I've just taken a pic to compare with the one I took before I started. To be honest, I was certain I wouldn't be able to tell the pics apart but I was pleasantly suprised! In the latest pic I look a little "chunkier" and my biceps have deffo gained size. Big gains from now on I noticed that strength was up last week, I managed more plates/weight on most things.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Bang in the middle of the cycle now so I've just taken a pic to compare with the one I took before I started. To be honest, I was certain I wouldn't be able to tell the pics apart but I was pleasantly suprised! In the latest pic I look a little "chunkier" and my biceps have deffo gained size. Big gains from now on I noticed that strength was up last week, I managed more plates/weight on most things.

Waiting until the end of the cycle

shoestring is offline New Member
    How long till you felt anything at all from the test? I mean Like libido, strength, sides? Did anything feel different the first couple weeks? Also, what were your gains like with sd on last cycle?

I've noticed an increase in sex drive over the past few weeks and strengths been up very slightly over the past few weeks as well - nothing major yet though.
    The superdrol cycle went ok, I made 10/11lb before PCT and strength was up a good amount - I was impressed with the superdrol.
    Chest and trieps todday - gunna get in the gym today and see how things go.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    man, this is a good thread! interested to see how things are going with you nate. hope you hit the gym hard and your strength went up even more. how did things go today? any gains?

keep posting bro, good stuff!

I did actualy bench 10k more than my training partner but it was only the same amount I did last week and I found it quite hard. Pump was very good yesterday, I've been having great pumps more or less from the start because of the superdrol and now the Test. The pumps over the past week or so have been pretty intense though. When I did the shoulders last week the pump almost hurt!
    So still nothing massive, maybe I'm expecting too much? I was expecting to see strength go through the roof, I had great strength gains from my superdrol only cycle a few months ago so from the Test I was sure that the gains would greatly exceed the drol. Maybe I'm a slow responder? I'm 100% that the gear is legit as its from a very good friend of mine thats been into gear for a very long time and I'd trust him with my life
    I'll give it more time and see how things go, I'm almost certain I want to extend to 12 weeks now from 10 - I was assuming that things were going to kick off from week 4 - I'm currently in week 5/6 depending on how you look at it .
    Watch this space.

Mid way through week 9, strengths up and weights up I mayed an extra 3lb through week 8 by upping the protein intake. Feeling better about the cycle now another 3 weeks to go and then I'll do a final run down

jc#9 is offline Junior Member

4th

I'm in my fourth week test C 500mg per week. Tomorrow will be my start of the fifth week. I have gained 10 pounds so far good pumps. I have Letro and have used it a little when I get bloated. Origanel I was going for 10 weeks but I have changed my mind to 13 weeks. The gear is UG.

Started 194 lbs
    today 204 lbs

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Mid way through week 9, strengths up and weights up I mayed an extra 3lb through week 8 by upping the protein intake. Feeling better about the cycle now another 3 weeks to go and then I'll do a final run down

Yeah - let us know the final figs.

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    congrats to u

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    welcome to the dark side...too bad your girl doesn't inject for u

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Dark side? That is so lame bro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information