Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    "Yer balls'll fall off"!!!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    ...says the man with the small penis.

j/k
    Dally wants to see a pic....

biggest bullshit ever, this one is easy. "Deca and D-bol are the same xact thing you know, deca is simply a liquid version of d-bol"

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    i think one of the better ones i've heard is from my gf. i was telling her about how i might be going on a cycle and she got a little nervous so we talked about it. i come to find out that her ex would go psycho on her and then blame it on the cycle he did 3 years prior. what a fvcking POS jackass. since my girl never really knew anyone that had sauced, she believed it.

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    So true, the power of suggestion. That's one more reason not to tell, especially your GF. Once you tell then everything you do, they think it is because your on cycle.

LOL. That's sooooo true.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    This guy said he would have no success using AAS because he was too skinny. Steroids turn fat into muscle, so if he has no fat he cant get bigger. I couldnt get him to listen to me. eh **** em.

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    My son overheard another kid at the gym who had found out his friend was taking creatine and I quote " He's as good as dead" .

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    biggest bullshit ever, this one is easy. "Deca and D-bol are the same xact thing you know, deca is simply a liquid version of d-bol"
    That's some good advice right there, stick with all advices that guy gives you and you won't go wrong! lol

Samson7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    "i dont use steroids and my arms are bigger than yours"

yeah cause your a fat bastard... of course squishing your flabby arms in a flexing pose will make em look bigger.

same thing goes for the chest. i have pecs, not tits. my pecs dont slap me in the face when i run like yours do.

ughhh... fat people who try to compare with you or try giving you health advice burn me up!!!
    That is what pisses me off the most...im just like hey fatass why am i stronger than you then? Wht dont you quit trying to justify your fat by comparing your ugly ass body to mine?

dragon69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    I remember that. He was like "WTF, I thought this stuff was supposed to help me kick like five peoples' asses" or some shit. lol
    YA I couldn't stop laughing damn it was funny. I REALLY want to know where he got that idea from.
    Even dumber is the fact that the guy took it for that reason too.....

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    This guy said he would have no success using AAS because he was too skinny. Steroids turn fat into muscle, so if he has no fat he cant get bigger. I couldnt get him to listen to me. eh **** em.
    that's a first, never heard that one before, funny as hell though.

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    The biggest Bullsh1t...welll.....hmmmmmm...heard thousands but probably the worst was from some guy that was doing a d-bol cycle and eventhough i told him he needed test he knew more than me. Yeah well this guy that knew more than me said D-BOL was not the same thing as dianabol !!!! I was like wtf !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information