Liftnainez is offline Banned

NAPROXEN- cure for the shoulder??!?

hey bros.. Ive been having pains in both my shoulders for about 7 months now.. I went to 2 doctors- One said I had biceps tendonitis and the other one said I had slight rotator cuff tendonitis. Have been taking it easy for quite a while and its getting pretty damn ANNOYING.. Today i was prescribed for NAPROXEN. I researched it a bit and was just wondering peoples expeirience with it? Did it help? How long did it take to alleviate some of the pain? Any info on this would be a great help..
    THANKS BROS!!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    naproxen is nothing more then prescription alleve.alleve is used for back pain specifically...give it a try and see what happens.i have a bottle in my night stand but i prefer somas(muscle relaxers) for the pain

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    hey bros.. Ive been having pains in both my shoulders for about 7 months now.. I went to 2 doctors- One said I had biceps tendonitis and the other one said I had slight rotator cuff tendonitis. Have been taking it easy for quite a while and its getting pretty damn ANNOYING.. Today i was prescribed for NAPROXEN. I researched it a bit and was just wondering peoples expeirience with it? Did it help? How long did it take to alleviate some of the pain? Any info on this would be a great help..
    THANKS BROS!!
    Naproxen is the prescription version of Aleve, all its going to do is take care of some of the pain and help prevent inflamation which often cause the pain. I have taken it before, and works but its not going to cure the problems you have, it will just cover up the injuries. I use it for bursitis, which kills after a chest or shoulder workout, and after sleeping, if I sleep on my side. I have since lightened up the weight and now just focus on squeezing the muscle, and I havent had as much problems with it as I used to. But, I still have pain when I wake if sleep on one side to long.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    thanks guys

Thread Information