imanewbie is offline Associate Member

first cycle question

hey guys whats up...gota quick question...last monday i started taking test susp, 50mgED, and also 10mg nolva ED. with the test, i have been told that i should start seeing results within a week. feeling them anyway...the only thing i feel right now is that my muscles are hard all the time. and when im at the gym, i dont feel any kind of boost, actually, i feel like i get tired faster. but this may be because i work outside in the heat all day, im thinking maybe because its just that the heat is wearing me out...what do you guys think?? and is there any kind of energy pill i should take or anything, after getting off work before i go to the gym that might help me out? i go from work straight to the gym...thanks

no one??

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    you mean suspension, no?

Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    hey guys whats up...gota quick question...last monday i started taking test susp, 50mgED, and also 10mg nolva ED. with the test, i have been told that i should start seeing results within a week. feeling them anyway...the only thing i feel right now is that my muscles are hard all the time. and when im at the gym, i dont feel any kind of boost, actually, i feel like i get tired faster. but this may be because i work outside in the heat all day, im thinking maybe because its just that the heat is wearing me out...what do you guys think?? and is there any kind of energy pill i should take or anything, after getting off work before i go to the gym that might help me out? i go from work straight to the gym...thanks
    I would drink more water. Perhaps up to 3gal. or more depending on how hot it is where you live. Suspension should kick in quickly, give it another few days. Review your diet and make sure it's all in check as well.

correct...i know it will take a few weeks for it to fully kick in, but i am just drained after work, and i go straight to the gym....should i take some kind of energy pill to boost my energy while at the gym?? also, right nowi only have enough for 6 week....5 more...will i be happy with these results? or should i get some more?

aight, im drinking protein shakes at work, but i need to drink more wateri guess...also...should i cut out sugar completely? im not worried bout my weight right now, cause after this cycle, i may try some winny to cut up a little bit...i havent cut out junk food COMPLETELY but i sure have cut down on it...should i get rid of that altogether?? i know i need to keep taking in carbs, but now that im thinking, is that just all goodcarbs?

Sounda like you need an energy drink. They should sell them at your gym, pick one up next time you're in.

energy drinks dont really do anything for me though man...i know of some pills that are so strong they make me shake.......bad idea?

also if im not satisfied in another week or so, would it be a bad idea to bump it up to maybe 75-100mg ED?

That's the dose that you should be taking right now,bro. I suppose those pills are good as long as they work for giving you energy.

anyone else??/ has anyone takin susp at 50mgED and if so what were the results? and how long before you notice them

Thread Information