Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Nolva/Clomid

  1. #1
    EdMan2's Avatar
    EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    377

    Nolva/Clomid

    From what I've read nolva and clomid bind to the estrogen receptors in the body with specificity to different areas and thereby don't allow estrogen to produce it's effects (simplified version). So this must mean that there will still be estrogen circulating in the blood correct? Given this, would it be beneficial to add in something that reduces circulating estrogen, such as an ATD based product (eg Novedex XT), or is this just overkill?

  2. #2
    taylor26's Avatar
    taylor26 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    GYM
    Posts
    574
    bump

  3. #3
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    From what I've read nolva and clomid bind to the estrogen receptors in the body with specificity to different areas and thereby don't allow estrogen to produce it's effects (simplified version). So this must mean that there will still be estrogen circulating in the blood correct? Given this, would it be beneficial to add in something that reduces circulating estrogen, such as an ATD based product (eg Novedex XT), or is this just overkill?
    With my experiences, yes you are exactly right, Nolvadex does not prohibit the a steroid from aromatizing. However, I would not do this with Novedex XT..that shit wont do the job. Liquidex .25mg ed should be more than plenty if you are prone to gyno along with 10 or 20mg nolva ed. Liquidex could be used less frequently if you wish but I would still use at least nolva 10mg ed

  4. #4
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    is this for pct?

    If so add l-dex at .25 mg ed

  5. #5
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    is this for pct?

    If so add l-dex at .25 mg ed
    yup. On cycle if you keep the nolva 10-20 ed consistent you theoretically wouldn't really need any ldex until pct.

  6. #6
    EdMan2's Avatar
    EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    377
    What are the dangers of inhibiting and reducing estrogen too much?

  7. #7
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    What are the dangers of inhibiting and reducing estrogen too much?
    Hey bro if you stick to the recommended dosages you will be fine!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    MickyBlues is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    179
    I am running only 250mg of Sust right now. Do I need to take 10mg of Nolva ed with that or is not nessecary.

  9. #9
    ant_8u's Avatar
    ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    At The Squat Rack
    Posts
    1,321
    250mg of Sus
    Why?

  10. #10
    MickyBlues is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    250mg of Sus
    Why?
    Well the person who got it for me said I wouldn't want to take anymore because of bloating. He knows the results I'm looking for so he adviced against it. I thought it was too little to. Do I still need to take 10mg of Nolva ed with that?

  11. #11
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Quote Originally Posted by MickyBlues
    Well the person who got it for me said I wouldn't want to take anymore because of bloating. He knows the results I'm looking for so he adviced against it. I thought it was too little to. Do I still need to take 10mg of Nolva ed with that?
    yup..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •