GOSOX is offline Junior Member

Question planning next cycle, please help

im on the last week of a 11week deca /testE cycle, ran the deca at 300mg a week and the test at 500mg, this was my 1st cycle in 2 years so i thought that dose would be enough and it wasnt, i defonitly grew a little but not like i thought i would, didnt put on a ton of weight but defonitly lost some body fat and am thicker and fuller. im trying to plan out my next cycle which ill be doing in november at some point and could use some advice cause i want this to be a huge bulking cycle for the winter then lean out after this for next spring.

i allready have a few things and im wondering what else i should add to what i got and how i should run this. as of right now i have a 50ml bottle of qv testE and 2 10cc bottles of qv test prop. im thinking about adding some dbol for the 1st 4 or 5 weeks and maybe one other drug. im thinking ill run the prop the 1st 4 weeks with a lower dose of the test E then when the prop is out bump up the E to 750 or 1000. thinking ill run this cycle about 16 weeks?? please give me some advice on running this and what to add, i really want to put on some size with this one, thanks for any help.......

i know its a little long but help me out guys, i really need to do this right when im thinking about such high doses which ive never done but am ready for

bump

Thread Information