Thread: anit-e

mbk
    mbk is offline New Member

anit-e

First let me give you my cycle experience. It is rather minimal because i wanted to be sure I knew what i was in for. My first cycle was just dianabol at 20 mgs a day for 4 weeks. That put me from 180 to 200lbs. My second cycle was tren 75mg eod for 4 weeks. That put me up to 215. I am currently 215 at 6"2. I never took any anti-e's during either of these cycles and I never had any symptoms of gyno. However now that I've seen the results of what these cylces can do I think I'm ready to jump in a little further. My next cycle will consist of Dbol , Test E, and Tren. By taking so much I want to be sure I have an anti-e on hand in case symptoms of gyno start showing. Which anti-e would be best? Thanks for any advice.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I would drop the tren and just run test since this is going to be your first cycle. Novaldex would be fine to hang on to, or you could just run 10mg a day from the start for a preventative measure.

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Ejuicer. . . drop the tren , keep nolva on hand, you could run it throughout for prevention or you could just have it in case gyno symptoms start to pop up.

mbk
    mbk is offline New Member
    Thanks ejuicer, your advice is appreciated.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Definatly run an anti e such as nolva or at least have it on hand.....youll be thankful

Thread Information