scotttola is offline New Member

Exclamation Anavar Cycle Help

Hi, this being my first post let me introduce myself: I'm 6'1" 251 lbs and 20 years old. I have been researching steroids for years and I am finally in a good position to utilize them (as supplementation, not some magic answer). That said, I am thinking of running two possible cycles outlined by another member here at this board:

Cycle #2
    Anavar 40-50mg ED Weeks 1-8
    Proviron 25mg ED Weeks 3-8
    Clomid 50mg ED Weeks 9-11

Cycle #3
    Anavar 40-50mg ED Weeks 1-8
    Test Prop 50mg EOD Weeks 1-8
    Clomid 50mg ED Weeks 9-11

If bulking, Test Enanthate could be substituted for prop, and 100mg could be injected every 3-4 days...however, this could cause more bloating, and complicate PCT timing.
    Now, I would like to run cycle #2 but can only do it for 10 weeks total including PCT. I can get 100 25mg Anavar tabs to equal 50 days (7 weeks). I am not going to pay for 100 more to use only 12 pills for 8 weeks of the Anavar. Please don't bash this unless you feel it will completely nullify the cycle.

-Now, do I start the Proviron at week 2 or 3 since I'm only going 7 weeks with the an anavar?

-Also, how do I formulate a 10 week cycle (Instead of 11 weeks) for cycle #3 and manage the PCT timing as the author mentioned.

Thanks and your advice is wanted!!!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just a suggestion. I would go with the prop and var. And what ever you can afford with the var throw in at the end whether that be 6 weeks or 8 weeks. And of course pct at the end. I would go 100mg prop EOD though or 50mg prop ED. It'll will put some lean mass on you and ought to be a good cycle. Good luck.....

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Just a suggestion. I would go with the prop and var. And what ever you can afford with the var throw in at the end whether that be 6 weeks or 8 weeks. And of course pct at the end. I would go 100mg prop EOD though or 50mg prop ED. It'll will put some lean mass on you and ought to be a good cycle. Good luck.....
    I agree with this. With prop, var, and some proviron , you cant go wrong. You'll def see some nice lean gains off that.

scotttola is offline New Member

Question

Sounds pretty good.

What would be the cycle outline for this stack? Thanks and I appreciate everyone who has responded.

Thread Information